Author's note

Hi! Guys.
And you are welcome to my open novella contest submission 2020. Actually I got a large target given by this great anchors. The aim is given as (twelve weeks) to write a novella using the prompt they provide.
Hummm; I find it interesting, making use of prompt 65:you declare the heavens that you will never fall in love again. Aphrodite takes that as a challenge. This prompt was chosen by me because I feel it suit my book well.
However, this is my entry and it is entirely different from my first book the secret of life. What makes this book different from my first book is that it has characters, emotional bargain and so much more.
To make things being equal I will be updating when I have inspirations so as to keep to the word count deadline to remain in the contest. Hopefully I am praying to the almighty to let me get through the first round.
The most interesting part of the book is that it's rated mature because I am using mature scenes.
Please guys feel free to correct my blunders, though i am a clever person but take to corrections because no one is above mistakes.
And please if you feel this book has been copied, let fazzybabe know I beg of you, because I have tried so hard  writing this nice book.

**********************💖💖

Await this lovely book
Trust you will enjoy it
Goodbye.

#$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$¢$$$$$$$
Fazzybabe.