I couldn't help my self.

Jewel POV:🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I got to class the next day and it was so dirty and dusty. When I got to my desk I had to look for a rag to clean my table, but I found a tissue lying on the ground, so I used it to clean my dusty desk. Thereafter I went to the class sweeping roaster to check if I wasn't the one sweeping the class, but unfortunately I was the one. I scowled but I had no choice so I picked up a broom to sweep a row which was my seat row and when it was 6:30am some of my class mate were already entering the class to drop their bags like how I did earlier. Then the  morning dining bell rang,  everyone matched to the  dining and que to collect their meal. Gosh it is so early for you to stare at someone said hamzat, a girl who always like to pick up on someone and thinks she is holy,🙄.  Actually I was staring  at das, and mistakenly took two plate of the meal. I'm sorry hamzat,  I was thinking of something that why I mistakenly took two plates of yam I told her,  Shit sorry for your self I don't know why people can be so stupid early in the morning Infact Monday morning so bad,  Hamzat said in a harsh voice. Bae at least I have told you sorry so don't elongate the matter this morning, and besides I don't want to argue this morning.(actually I would have argued with her though, but because of das, so I left her I don't want him thinking am a fighter. Lolss 😂😂)  Pls watch the words you use on me, I will so much appreciate if you listen, then I walked away heading to one of the dining table that wasn't yet occupied
The bell rang signaling all of us to attend the assembly  and all the student went to assemble. The praise and worship, national anthem, school anthem, was taken by the assembly prefect and the principal addressed all the student and the matching song was anchored by the assembly prefect. When I got to the class I saw that I had new seat mates so I greeted them. But I was going to try to adjust with the new arrangements. I sat down and tried to bring out my assignment so that I can finish it up. Then Salome(one of my Freind, who people calls the indian girl of our set, because of the dot she has on her forehead😅)  approached me and asked if I was through with my assignment. No sals I am not done with my assignment I which I am but I was tired last night so I slept off while doing it." I said in a pity tone".  ohh really jewel we are in the same level ohh. I thought I was the only one into this shit but now I got a partner. "She said in a funny way"we both laughed as if we inhaled "laughing gas". Wow,  what making them laugh tola asked when she passed my seat walkway, nothing "we just dey chow" "we don chop yam belle full," tola laughed and I and sals laughed so hard too. It was time for break and I have been looking forward to see das in my class. I was resting  my  head on my desk, hoping and thinking that someone (das) would tap me and say, "hey have been looking at you, you so beautiful can I know you?", just then the biology teacher came into the class and woke me up from my day dreaming, jewel what is wrong with you, I have been in the class for 1minute now and all the class has greeted me except from you, I hope it is not something serious said my biology teacher mrs Tijani, I looked up and told her "Am sorry ma, I didn't know, maybe I slept off, she said okay and left. Just has I was about to put my books on the desk, some group of students came in, and das was one of them I managed to glance at him not wanting him to see me, but has I stared at him he was also staring at me(our   eyes met) immediately the adrenaline in my body quickly rised up making me to cough and everyone staring at me(oh God now my biology teacher would really think am sick. But not knowing  am actually sick because of a boy). She looked at me and said jewel please I think you really need to go to the clinic, but ma, I wanted to say but she cut me off and said no more excuses now go and see the nurse and yes please Salome follow her incase she needs help,  and with that I left the class angry.

Hmm, seems to me that jewel can't just help herself looking at the handsome Das.
Lols, that biology teacher sef ehn,she just spoiled things Lols.😂. And now the poor girl is in clinic. Who else has that happened to, you can write your opinion in the comment box you know now, is not bad if we roll💪.
Please also do me a favour by tapping that tiny little star on your left, tanx😩😪😍😘
Fazzybabe cares😘.