I broke people

DAS POV
So I got called by the principal, because she was saying something about moving to another class. So on my way upstairs, I saw this same girl again.. Wow must I always see her everywhere I go, or are we destined to be together.. Lols, see my mouth. The babe that I haven't even talked to and am saying we are destined to be together :das why!! stop thinking about this girl, well this might be my chance to talk to her and get to know her better, but as I was about to talk to her, I saw her face she felt nervous and was kind of fidgeting, (like you know all these stuff that girls do when they see there crush.. Am I even her crush).. Well i might be now, am handsome, I got that body built they call (six packs😇😇).. I was interrupted by a loud voice "das will you come over here" it was the principal.. So I got no choice than to just leave this girl and go meet the so called principal, that spoiled my love mood😂.. On getting there
she said , das you know have told you about moving to another class, so we are doing that right now because the Freinds you have in this class, I don't like them at all so you would be moving to the class A.

At first I was really annoyed but I just controlled it, why will she be deciding for me: I mean "the Freinds I should choose and the ones I shouldn't".. But I just managed to say, excuse me ma, I have made lot of Freinds in my present class and am used to the people there already because am just new to the school surroundings, so I would like to be in my present class and not in another class: i hope I have said something reasonable, cause everytime I say something people would think am rude and crazy, but actually am not(they just don't understand that am a star😂😂) but like I said, people think am crazy so now I annoyed her with my wise words..
With annoyance she said:
Das, you such a rude boy for that i am Gonna reshuffle everyone right now.. Mr benson, she called one of the Teachers, the man came running like his life depends on her(well, his life actually depends on her because if he doesn't do as she says is salary is at stake.. Lols, stupid teachers everywhere)
Yes ma, he said.
Mr benson you are welcome, please you will Have to follow me to the final year Students block, I want to reshuffle their class And I personally want das to be in class A with jewel, she said and left with the pot belly teacher(oh sorry, did I tell you that mr Benson has pot belly.. Probably you know now.)
Wait jewel, OMG, she was Still Standing there when all These drama Happened, now she would be thinking am crazy and a rude boy like the rest; but afterall she likes me so she can't think like others right, Gosh why am I even thinking she likes me. What that thing called when you think your crush has a crush on you? Hmm🤔🤔 (imagination) yes that it.. Am just imagining things.

So far, the classes were reshuffled. And it turned out to be that I was in my jewel's class.. Lols wait a minutes "my jewel?" Whatever.. Am. Just Happy that I was in her class and that all, but it wasn't good for other people because I broke their heart.. As I was passing through the hallway to go and settle down in the new class where my jewel is, I saw so many people whispering saying:"he his the new guy that allowed everybody to be reshuffled, what a shame.. Look at him he is not even handsome.. Eww"
Then I was like wow.. There are so many mad and crazy people in this new school my mum put me in... They don't even know me at all and they are judging me, some where even crying.. Lolss.. Weirdos.. I walked past them. And went to settle Down. For the next subject which was physics(that boring subject).

Well, after that I didn't still get the chance to talk to her(my jewel). So with that,i went to the hostel and happy in mind that she is in my class now. Yeepy💃💃.

Hey guys, so far have been able to update another chapter, how did you see this chapter please comment, vote and follow thanks... Well what do you think about das?? don't get confused please.
Drop your comment and who else hate physics like das cause I doooo.. Drop your comment also if you hate physics like das.. Thanks, I love you all❤❤
And please stay safe...