Chapter 8 Day 5 : Sacrifice

Author POV:

Yoongi Arrived in time where Mirae and Y/N are, he looked at them inside the glass coffin and then Rihae Appeared in his back and hit his neck and he fell and fainted, after a short while he hears voices waking him up ~

Y/N : YOONGI !!!

Mirae : WAKE UP !

and he suddenly opens his eyes seeing the two of them awake inside the coffin, and then suddenly Rihae ask him to choose one of them only she will shoot the other one and let the other one live. The goddess of life and death mira was looking at yoongi and mirae was looking at Mira because she didn't agree to this that one of them will sacrifice their life .

So Rihae pointed the gun to y/n and said

Rihae : how about her ? she stole you from me right ?

yoongi who was tied up in the a chair yelling at Rihae to let them go but suddenly the glass coffin was destroyed by the light coming from a mirae , so both Y/N and Mirae are freed but suddenly mira took Y/N in her hands and tell Rihae to shoot Mirae and She will kill Y/N.

Yoongi : NO stop please let them go just kill me instead A LIFE FOR A LIFE ! he said

MIRA : very well said ! "she let go of y/n and used her magic to make a magical rope "

so mira commanded rihae to shoot yoongi but mirae blocked yoongi and was hit by the bullet and mira was shocked to what mirae did.

Yoongi : MIRAE !
Y/N : MIRAE

and then Jimin arrived and saw her beloved mirae fell on the ground bleeding and jimin attack rihae and knocking her off . Mira the goddess of life and death was in shock that Mirae sacrifices her life for a human , for Yoongi. She released Y/N from her magical rope.

Y/N : YOONGI !! // she hugged him and untie him from the chair //
Yoongi : Y/N ! // he hugged her back and kissed her // are you alright ?

mean while jimin was crying so hard since mirae is slowly loosing her strength.

Jimin : Mirae // he holds her // please use your powers to turn back the time please !!

and a light appeared there was a beautiful girl wearing a white with gold gown walking towards them and says.

?? : Mira you've became a greedy goddess that taking life to those people who are not supposed to be dead ! // and she raised her hand and Mira turned into a plant //

Mirae: Hikari ? Princess Hikari ?

Hikari: Mirae ~ // she looks at her //

Jimin : Please ! Please Save her ! your Hikari the highest ranked goddess right the princess of light and dark ! Please save her !

Hikari : // didn't answer jimin but looks at Y/N and Yoongi // Y/N your no longer alive , you are already dead in the true flow of time ~

Y/N : you mean im dead ? // he look at yoongi //

Yoongi : Yes~ its true but I came back to change everything ! to save you !

Jimin : MIRAE !! // he yelled and their attention was into mirae and jimi//

Mirae : // holds jimin's face // Jiminiee // she smiled at him // it' okay ~ we will meet again but not in this world anymore , please don't cry

Jimin : NO ! we are just starting ! our love our life ! don't leave me // he hugged him tightly //

Yoongi : please // he looked at hikari // Please save Mirae She didn't do anything wrong she just helped me to get Y/N back .

Hikari : then you have to choose ~ // she looks at him //

Yoongi : Choose what ? to Mirae and Y/N ?

Hikari : yes ~ I can only gave one life , and return everything back to the way it was , you've been LOST IN TIME for so many days now and it affects the future // she said while glaring at Y/N :

Yoongi : NO ! I won't choose!

Then suddenly Jimin points the gun at Y/N then I

Jimin : 'll choose for you ' before he pulled the trigger Y/N said

Y/N : you don't have to jimin ~ , I realized that I wasn't supposed to be here in this world anymore

and then jimin put the gun down. Mirae fainted and jimin runs back to her and looks at her she is not breathing anymore ~ YOONGI !! CHOOSE NOW HE YELLED.

Yoongi : No ~ NO I WONT LOSE BOTH OF THEM ! // he pleaded hikari but her answer is still no //

Y/N : // holds yoongi's cheek // You remember what im going to say okay ?

and yoongi was crying hard since he knew what Y/N is thinking.

Y/N : I will leave you behind but you have to live your life to the fullest // she starts to cry //

You have to live happily and you have to be strong and if you do that it will be the response to the love that I've given you , live for me , smile for me , laugh for me , cry for me and be strong for me~ In everything you will do , I'm always with you

they hugged each other tightly and yoongi can't say anything since he was crying so hard that he won't let go of the hug.

Yoongi : How can life be so cruel ? How did we end up like this? I lost myself in our time , hurt you and cheat on you ~ Y/N I'm sorry for everything you won't die if I knew that you were hurt but now WE ARE ALREADY LOST IN THIS TIME ! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME ! HOW CAN YOU LET GO ! I WAS GIVEN A CHANCE TO SAVE YOU TO BE WITH YOU!

Y/N : // kissed his lips slowly with full of love // I'm sorry yoongi ~ please look at me , please stare into my eyes , I want to see your face for one last time ~

they both stare in to each other while crying ~

Y/N : please don't be sad for too long // he looks at jimin //

Jimin please take care of Mirae and Yoongi for me ~ also my brother's jungkook and Jae-hyungnim they will be sad when im gone right ?

and then Y/N kissed yoongi for the last time and yoongi hugged him tightly Y/N walks towards hikaru .

Hikaru : are you ready ? // she reach Y/N hands //

Y/N : Yes please ~ and please return everything to what it was before ~ and she looks to Yoongi before taking hikaru's hand ~

and after that A SUPER BRIGHT LIGHT appeared to the place fulfilling the room and they are all blinded by the light.

To be Continue~