Chapter 6: DAY 3 : Remembering the Past

author pov : remember mira? The one who took mirae's mom ? well get ready to be pissed of in this goddess. Anyways so its the 3rd day of yoongi's mission many things have changed in just 3 days but what kind of changes are yet about to happen ?

yoongi was walking alone in the park since he left y/n in bed sleeping to go jogging when he met mira standing in front of him at first it was nothing until mira approached him .

Mira: its been so long ~ and you are still alive ~ what a pity on mirae you don't remember her.

Yoongi : Excuse me ? // he looks confuse //

Mira: let me help you remember // he hold yoongi's head//

and created a magic circle everything has stop and yoongi woke up in the time when he and mirae was in the road they are kids that time .

Yoongi: Where am I? what are you ? what is this ? why am I lying in the road?

Mira: just watch then I'll tell you everything ~ later ~

and then yoongi watches everything but he was confused until he ask why he doesn't remember anything about it , until mira took him to the time when mirae delete all od his memories about her.

Flashbacks:

mirae: // whispering while burying her face on yoongi's chest
// Oh~ time let be returned when yoongi doesn't know me remove his memories of me and him let him live without knowing me
// crying and looks at yoongi's eyes//

yoongi : // shocks when the magical circle appear// what are you doing mirae?

mirae: you should forget about me // looks at him crying //I love you but this is the only way you can be safe.

yoongi : stop mirae ! stop ! // he yelled //
the magic circle appear and yoongi woke up in the bed looking at the ring he forgot everything about mirae and him:

End of Flashback:

Author's Pov:
after that mira turns everything back to normal and and left him all alone in the park where he cried so hard , he was hurt and confuse at the same time that the feeling had for a long time is not for Y/N but for mirae

Yoongi: Why why did you do that mirae // crying //

Mira: // looking at yoongi from far away // a life for a life mirae's life will be mine , now you remember everything you will not succeed on changing everything.

And then after that the goddess left and never again appear. After sometime on that same day yoongi is confused on what he should do because he knew that everything will change between him and y/n , on the other side mirae and jimin are happily living together they didn't know what happen to yoongi after that .

Y/n : yoongi~ // looks at him // is there something wrong ?
Yoongi : no nothing bae its just im tired // he smiled and hugs her//
Y/ n : // hugs back/// oh really you can tell me // smiled //
Yoongi : anyways bae ~ how was your day ? n work?
Y/n : oh its good but I think someone is following me while walking at home // loks at him //
Yoongi : do you want me to fetch you ? // I kissed her on her cheeks //
Y/n : really ? Of course bae ! // I kissed him //

Author's POV.

After that night they both cuddled at each other but yoongi was still confused about what will he do next after knowing that mirae was his true love, so he decided to text jimin and ask to meet him up in the next morning. Jimin read his text message and replied back that he agrees to meet yoongi on the cafe near their work .
but they didn't know that night is the start of their problems , they didn't know that rihae are planning on something that will make their world go upside down. at that same night mirae woke up in their bed and walks outside and after that she saw a women which is mirae she tried to run away from her but mira catch her and they both disappear jimin didn't knew what happen because is already asleep .

Mirae: where am i ? why did you take me let me go ! // she yelled at mira//
Mira: oh no dear , don't you want to see your mom ? // she smirked//
Mirae: my mom ? // she looks at the side of the room //

and she saw her mom inside a glass coffin sleeping peacefully .

Mira: a life for a life remember ? but don't worry if yoongi succeed I will let you go and I will let your mother go too // she smiled//

Mirae: what is the point ? what's your point? // looks at her//
Mira: I want to test that you choose the right thing interfering with life and death again let yoongi prove to me the y/n should live agan // stares at her while touching her mirae's mom coffin // or else youll be here with your mom sleeping in a glass coffin.

So mirae agreed to mira's condition , will yoongi succeed or it will be the start of their lost ? both jimin and y/n ? will they both live ? for the one they love ?
find out on the next chapter of Lost in Time : Day 4 Chapter 7: Danger.