Chapter 7 DAY 4 : Danger

Author's pov : 

Jimin woke up and place his hand on the side of the bed where mirae was sleeping , he though mirae was till sleeping but after that he saw that mirae wasn't there he decided to get up and look for her in their house but she is nowhere to be found.

Jimin : Mirae ? // panicks //

and he saw mirae scarf outside so he knew something happen to herhe decided to call yoongi first but yoongi didn't answer because he was still sleeping that time, Jimin called their friends, after calling all of their close friend mirae wasn't found, he sat down in the floor and start to cry. In the other hand y/n woke up from the bed and saw jimin's text on her phone.

Text : y/n please call me If you know where is mirae she is missing and I cant find her,

after that y/n woke yoongi and tell him what happen.

Y/n : yoongi ~ wake up mirae is missing lets help jimin look for her // she shakes yoongi//

Yoongi : what ? // in sleepy tone// mirae is missing ?

and after that they got to jimin's place and ask him what happen and then yoongi decided to ask jimin about mirae and his memories, meanwhile mira decided to be part of rihae's evil plan on getting back to yoongi and y/n this goddess really pissed me off now , anyways

mira: hi darling // she appeared in front of rihae //

rihae: who are you ? // shocks// how did you get in inside my house?

The goddess planted evil plans on rihae's mind and then they both planned on what to do next , she even planted yoongi's memories about mirae.after that day when jimin and yoongi are talking y/n received a text message from his brother :

Jae Eun : please see me sister near the cafe I wanna talk to you .

y/n : okay hyung ill be there

so she talks to the boys let them know that she is going to meet her brother, yoongi insisted on coming with her but she told yoongi that he should stay with jimin since he needs a friend.
But on the other hand ,

Rihae: thank you for letting me use your phone jae eun , and also thank you jin for inviting me here in the cafe~

Jae eun : no problem

Jin : so rihae we have to go now we will be late on our work ,

so both jin and jae eun went out on the cafe and say goodbye to rihae , y/n didn't know that the one who texted her was rihae , after sometime y/n got int the entrance of the cafe but suddenly she fainted and thee again this goddess of evilness I mean goddess of life mira took her in rihae 's house which mirae was also inside that house.

Time skips.

Yoongi's Pov :

I was with Jimin the whole day and I was feeling uncomfortable about y/n since she never call or texted me so I decided to call jae eun hyung and I was shocked that he never texted y/n to go to the cafe .

yoongi : JIMIN Y/N is missing too !

both of us panicked until we both received a text message from rihae ,

Text : if you want to see them one of you must survive and one of you must die so who will die for the one they love? Jimin or Yoongi ?

both of us look at each other I never wanted to hurt anyone but I punch jimin in the face and knocking him out so I thought of a plan , I put jimin on the floor and put ketchup around on him and then I sent a photo to rihae and she texted the address where she was with both mirae and y/n.

Mira pov :

I saw what he did and he was smart to do that , so I decided to challenge him more and put another evil plan on riahe's mind , what I did is to prove how much he love mirae or y/n .
If he chooses one of them then I'll took either y/n or mirae's life but if he choose both and risk his life then I will let them live.

Author:
aftter that they mirae and y/n are inside a glass coffin , rihae was looking at them and she mad and crazy on the plan she had with the help of mira of course . will yoongi succeed on his mission ? will they all live happily ? we are almost near the end of the story find out on the next chapter of Lost in Time : Chapter 8 Day 5 : Sacrifice