1.0 Döñ't Łėt Mę Gø Bêfōrê Į Gët Tø Łôvé Ÿõū

(Eren POV)

It's about 8:00 P.M

It's been about five hours since I've been home and it has felt like I have never even left. Armin came over I explained to Mikasa my made up story and who Hanji was. She was technically Levi's older sister. And how I planned to spend a lot more time with him since I haven't been able to before.

I wonder what Levi has I store for me but I can't even know what possible has thought of me. Lover? Or something to be used? It's not like I haven't grown to like him. I just need to push through his built facáde so I can get to his core soul. The thing that I need to get through to have him have feelings back for me.

It's not going to be easy, like everything nothing like this is going to be simple. I have to plan this out. "Eren, HELLO EARTH TO EREN!" Hanji was shouting in my eardrum, I think she may have popped it."Yea sheesh Hanji what the problem?!" "Nothing it's just your spacing out into Eren's magical wonder of nowhere."

"Where'd Mikasa and Armin go?" She sank back into the couch we were currently sitting on. " they went to go get something to eat I think take out Chinese food. But you would know that wouldn't you if your were listening." I rolled my eyes. "They bought the story right?" She nodded.

"So what were thinking about to get that deep into thought." I looked away. "Nothing." I said that a little fast though, cause Hanji got suspicions of my answer. "Was it Levi?" I didn't answer.

"IT IS ISNT IT!" She squealed. "Maybe, so what if I was okay!" I replied. "Eren you want Levi to return his feeling to him don't you. " "Yes, that probably the number one thing that has been on my mind. I have no idea why he chose me to take me away and keep me to use." I looked at Hanji oh how I didn't even know how to put it into words. But on the basic side he's a guy I met about seven days ago, have developed a crush for, I am hurting for, yet I'll probably never be what I want to be. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach like I was going to throw up. I started breathing real heavy too. "Eren you okay there bud?" I tried to say no but I was afraid I was gonna throw up if I did.

Titan always knew when I wasn't feeling well, especially when I had the chicken pocks. So it didn't try and stop him when he started barking at Hanji. "Eren do you need a trash can?" I nodded. I had no idea why I was suddenly sick. But it felt like a wall just hit me as my body started to ache. "Here Eren hurry!" Imminently threw up as soon as the trash can got into my lap.

I had no longer the urge to throw up but I was still aching all over. "Hanji can you see when Levi's coming back here." She nodded and flipped open her phone. I heard the discussion over the phone but Hanji didn't tell him that I was sick. "We're Home!" Mikasa yelled coming through the front door.

Titan greeted her and Armin with pawing and alarming barks. And he was pulling at Mikasa's sleeve over towards me. "What's wrong boy?" Armin asked Titan not really expecting an answer back. "Oh hi you guys are back!" Hanji said hanging up the phone. Mikasa glared at her. "Yeah we are, but what's wrong with Eren and why does he have the trash can in his lap." Mikasa's voice was getting a it accusing by now.

"I'am fine Mika I just need a nap for at least two hours at the most. I just feel a bit sick right now." Hanji was over in the corner twiddling her thumbs while looking a bit nervous, probably because of how threatening Mikasa was being right now. "I'am just gonna go to my room with Titan okay. I'll eat a little later."

I just really had to get out that situation. And at that point I really didn't care if I was leaving Hanji in awkward situation just to stare at the wall. Cause right now I'am feeling sick, nauseated, and worse of all my feeling about Levi are getting jumbled up in this mess which only is making things worse.