0.4 Błöōd łûßt

(Eren POV)

I hurt all over I don't know why but I felt pricks all over my skin that I didn't like at all. "Ehhh ........anybody hello?" I didn't remember where I was or if just passed out somewhere at all. But from the looks of it I didn't have my phone on my person anymore, or.......my clothes!!

I got up with out passing out again from the major dizziness. But I was to only find I had my shirt off but my pants technically still on but sagging off. Although I did find myself on a kind size bed in a huge room that had a lot of dark color not exactly to my taste.

I looked around for anything that could tell me the time. I still had my wrist watch on so good find for that, it was about 6:00 am in the morning. I'am not exactly the type of morning bird to wake up that early in the day especially after that party last night. Then again I really need to recollect my memories of the party last night cause I have no idea what happened right after I got out of the bathroom.

"You awake pet." I turned over to my side and I saw that one guy I had bumped into at the party. "Wait ...." That was all I was able to mutter, then everything just got explained by itself. "Y-you kidnapped me!"

He smirked in reply. "Sorry kid but it was the only to make you come with me besides you'll never go back to original life so don't even think about escaping, plus were hours away from the city."

I can't believe this why did he take me away! What does he want! Can I even get away! ....but he took me to what presume is his house and half my upper body is naked. IS HE GOING TO RAPE ME, AND HE WAS JUST WAITING FOR ME TO WAKE UP?

I shot up into a siting position. "Pl-please leave me be, don't rape me I-I won't be any good to you I'am inexperienced and I'am small and not even probably the type of guy your looking for." I quivered on instinct, cold rushed through my body as I heard footsteps of him coming towards me.

Then I heard him as he sat next to me on the king sized bed. "Well I was planning on taking you tonight but I guess since your begging for innocents, so I guess I'll comply with you till next time I'am in need of relief." I looked up from having my head tilted down.

"Re- really?" He took my chin pulled my face forward a bit. "Try not to subdue me brat and I might." I shivered at the though for a moment.

"But then again." He spoke while getting up not facing me and tossing off his leather jacket he had worn to the party as his theme. "There are so many other things I could do with you in the mean time." He turned his to me and sent me the most evilest grin not no where near to a smirk.

I bunched up blankets in my fist fearful for what plan he had in though. "Do you think I could have my shirt back." "No...." I look at him with his immediate reply. "You are to wear not wear a shirt what so ever in my house but only pant/shorts unless I tell you to take the off as well." He smirked.

I crossed my arm at his unruliness. "Fine may I ask another question?" I didn't even wait for his reply. "Whats you name since that the only ink I should have gotten the first time I met you."

"It's levi. But unless I say you call me heichou, or if you daring enough 'my lord'." I wrinkle my nose I disgust at the last one.

"Any way back on to my main topic of waking you up any how I'am sure you must be hungry and I need to take you down to breakfast." I was hungry since I haven't eaten anything since the party.

Before I noticed it he was scooping me up in his arms making me squeak in surprise ultimately making me cover my mouth to stop it. "Hmm your neck looks to clean." He stated as he was carrying me out of the room i was in.", "1. What do you mean by that and 2. I can freaking walk by myself."