0.2 Łątē at Ńïght

(before getting ready for the party)

Eren (POV)

"MIKASA HAVE YOU SEEN MY GREEN BLAZER!" I yelled. I had been searching for it for about 12 minutes and there was no trace of it what so ever. "I THINK ITS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM.." She yelled back upstairs, "Oh okay." I went down the stairs two at a time and made my way to the basement well some of it. The first part of it was the laundry room but I never have ...actually seen the second part, but it's probably just some storage.

So my outfit for the party was constituted of something kinda hipster cause guess what Connie though it would be a great idea to put a theme into the mix. And Sasha wanted some punk added to the theme so there you go either punk or hipster, for my personal taste I went with hipster look.

Anywho about the whole green blazer is kinda of a ritual thing that I do whenever I go out somewhere sorta special I guess. It was the last gift I got from my mom and dad for my 16th birthday. "Eren, Armin's here with our ride!" Crap. "Yeah yea coming!" I hurried up and fed titan and grabbed my fake glasses with no lenses as I was going out the door.

By the time we got there it was packed, we almost didn't find a parking space near Connie's and Sasha's. But the place was great as ever. Music, dance floor, lights, and lots of food. Of course Sasha was smashing on it.

As far I could see half the group went with hipster styles with the exception of Annie, Reiner and Ymir deciding to go punk.

"Eren over here!" Everyone had gotten situated to where I was just left standing on my own crowd of bodies. "Hey anyone want a drink?" I asked once I got over there.

And Mikasa had to cock block that idea "Eren it's still kinda early you think." "Oh come on Mika if you want we can all get drinks and you can have your sprite.", "Beside it's not that early to not be drinking." Armin implied.

Everyone else agreed with Armin.

"Well since pretty much everybody but Mikasa wants something I'll go get it." I hurried off to get the drinks before Mikasa could say anything else. "Let's see aha here they are." I pulled out a couple of beers out of the cooler. And of course I didn't forget Mikasa's sprite.

Just as I was about to turn around I backed into somebody. "Oi watch it little brat." Of course when I looked around to apologize I didn't exactly see anyone but then I looked down a bit. 'Oh wow he's really short no wonder I bumped into him.'

"Hey man sorry about that." I looked at him once more and surveyed him a bit. He had a nice undercut with raven eyes as well the theme he went for which by the way punk did wonders for him. ......how to say he kinda looked really hot.

I swore for a moment I saw his eyes flash red though. Not really good sign or maybe he's just wearing some crappy contact lenses yeah that's probably it...

(MAJOR CLIFFHANGER )

Also if it not edited well don't blame me I'am not on the wattpad app the but the site on my iPad plus you can't really blame gues I gave an awesome video with tha rad ass picture ....oh you did know you look at it again >:3 thank you by the way lollipop_Usagi chan!