0.6 Płęåšürē øvër Pūñįśhmëñt

(Eren POV)

It hurt when I jerked at the cuffs that currently blinded my hand to the bedpost. In case of the late reminder levi had put me here I few hours ago and just left me. Yeah that's right and and left me after chaining me down. I'am also pretty sure the skin where my wrists are is raw. Not to mention I stayed nude, but only with the cover partially covering my waist.

"Levi, I'am sorry for disobeying you please take the cuffs off, IT HURTS!" I couldn't take it anymore, this was too complex to know exactly what he wants and when he does or doesn't. Just like a confused dog or .....more like a pet. The door open a sliver and a brunette pokes her head in,......I think her name was Hugo, Hangy, Handy, .......wait HANJI! That what it was.

She smirked as she leaned on the door frame, "Levi told me to tell you he'll be up in a minute after some arrangements." I didn't like the way she said arrangements. "But after having a looks at you, ......OOOH ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE PICTURES OF ALL YOUR INNOCENTS!" I tried my best to cover my manhood with my leg on top of one another, since the cover was starting to side off.

"Oh you don't have to worry about her seeing you Eren." Levi sat leaning against the door frame behind Hanji with some thing in his hand. Sweet freckled Jesus I did not want to know what those items were. "Oh Levi your here well I guess your going to have your way with him now so have fun stay safe." Hanji was literally screaming running down the hallway.

After she left Levi had locked the door and stripped of his shirt. Dear god did he have abs so much abs. I felt his undo the cuffs from my wrist me rubbing the sore spots. "Thanks ......I suppose." My tension was lifted once he put those things he carried in the bedside drawer. " What did think  you were gonna have that Jaeger cherry popped tonight, you fought with me way to much tonight."

"Oh okay that fine." I totally didn't want this to happen but I really did want to go home just maybe not tonight as he suggested. "Hey I- eep." I was now sat back in Levi's lap which had startled me and I squealed a bit. "Hey but didn't say that punishment was not going to happen did I? Hmm pet."

Fuck...fuck ......DAMMIT! Just when I thought I was off the hook. (YAOI TRAIN BOARD NOW! *RIDES AWAY ON JEAN*)

"Ahh wait I-" he slowly inching his hand down my chest it was already on my thigh. The other one was keeping my head lifted up so levi could attack my neck. "Now, now Eren hush." I almost imminently went quiets against my will except for a few moans which I tried to keep from coming out.

He had finally made his way down to my great of glory dick. I gasped at the sudden contact, his hand were like ice and pleasure in one, "Your already this hard, but I barely even touched you, poor thing." He whispered into my ear. Then he kissed for the second time since we first met, I didn't want to fight or at least my body didn't want to.

I eventually opened my mouth by mistake cause I needed the break for a breath but Levi had different plan, he had slipped his tongue in and was fighting for dominance with me. I didn't even want to try but there was something so tantalizing about feeling fighting with the one more dominant than you.

Makes you want more per say. Dammit this just means I fallen even deeper than this need to be. If one things for sure didn't he say this was punishment but it more like pleasure over punishment.

I was about to reach my release but then levi stopped all together he stopped the kisses and the nip. Along with the hand job job he was giving me down there. And said this "This is your punishment brat." I looked at him confused for a moment.

"Your gonna have to sleep tonight with that little boner you got of yours and if dare so touch your self for a release by lucifers name the hell fires will be awaiting you for tomorrow." Wait....hold up......I have to be like this for the whole night!

And by now since I hit puberty I know that it not going to go away until you do something about. Fuck he was good too good.

He pulled the covers up around us and turned the lights off. "Good night pet." The way he said it make me want to punch him in his god damn face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys......so I kinda took a break for the week since the first semester at my school is almost over and it's coming up week is fall break so decided why not take a break from uploading and then do the most during break is that so wrong?.

Also sorry if this isn't the longest chapter .....my parents kinda found the cover to demonize and asked what the heck this was but was able to get it for minute and delete the photo asking "what do mean there's nothing there, and guess what they actually believed it......suckers :p