// four //

•Fiesta•

••••••

••••••

A N D E R noticed Reina's looks throughout all of the lesson, but decided to play a good old game of fazing out, her gaze at the side of his face overwhelming him. He was usually good at keeping secrets, but Reina always managed to get it out of him and he didn't want to tell her that he had made friends with Christian or had bought a joint from his dealer friend.

Reina may have been a very lovely girl, but she often allowed her friends, especially Lu and Guzman, control her choices, not wanting to argue with these people she considered best friends. Ander just wished for her to find her own path, one without the fear of what Lucrecia would say.

After the bell rang, Ander collected his books, raising to his feet as Reina watched him approach Christian, who stood at the doorway, gawking at someone so she decided to listen in. "I love her," Christian whispered, staring at someone with loving eyes so Ander snickered, seeing Carla and Polo hug each other.

"Who? Carla?" Ander asked curiously as Reina listened with a confused facial expression, realizing that Christian indeed found Carla hot. "Her mother is a Spanish grandee. Do you know the Marquesado de Caleruega wines?"

Christian remained wide eyed as he gawked at the blonde before shaking his head so Ander smiled. "That's her mommy, the marchioness. Well, and that guy, Polo, has been her boyfriend since they were 12."

"Really? This guy?" Christian exclaimed at a skinny, posh boy before chuckling as Ander paused upon seeing Reina approach him with a tight lipped smile on her face. "No, come on, she deserves much better. You're fucking kidding me!"

"Well, Polo's a good guy," Reina commented, frightening Christian like that with her sneaky appearance so Ander smiled slightly, but as soon as he glanced at his girlfriend, she had a serious look on her face.

Christian then smirked at Reina, already aware that she was Ander's girlfriend and the secrets between the two. "If I were you, I'd watch out for the girls here," Ander then patted Christian's shoulder before walking to leave, not even bothering to wait for Reina, who gaped at her boyfriend's behavior and words that she had to admit were a wise advice.

"Yes, I'll be watching her," Christian mused as Reina rolled her eyes, trying to catch up with her boyfriend, but Christian caught her arm once again, causing her to face him. "She's your best friend."

Reina shrugged with a nod so the dimple smiled guy smirked at her pleadingly. "Pull some strings for me, Reina, heh, won't ya'?"

The Ojeda female chuckled slightly, leaving the guy to smirk, but then she lost her smile, facing Christian's awfully handsome face. "Ander is right. And I have warned you too not to get into anything you'll regret in the end. Seriously, Christian, you do not want to get between Carla and Polo. Listen to my advice, heh, won't ya'?"