// twenty-seven //

•Strange Times, Dark Days•

••••••

••••••

M A R I N A seemed to have annoyed or angered everyone in a way, except maybe Reina. The Nunier entered the class to see looks of people, all giving her nasty glares and else.

Reina wasn't much different. She stared at her friends dully, seeing Guzman's frown, Nadia's glare directed at Marina. Samuel also looked upset, leaving Marina feel awkward. She sat down in the first row, near the door and felt a presence sit down next to her.

Marina turned around and saw that it was only Reina, but the usually soft girl didn't even acknowledge the other redhead, simply too over everything.

Lu and Ander entered, immediately sparing glares at Marina, who noticed them, feeling overwhelmed so she just turned to Reina, the only girl to look at her with a little less anger. "They're all staring at me weird..." the Nunier whispered sadly, but Reina only gave her calm dull look.

"Maybe you angered a lot of people," Reina commented, thinking nothing of it so Marina felt a jab at her heart and sat straight, confused by everyone's behavior even if she caused them all problems.

Martin entered the room last, carrying the exam sheets, something Reina had no want to do. "Hello, everybody. So, the day is finally here," the teacher commented as Reina prepared her pen and nothing else, having no books with her. "Only pens on your desks, please."

Marina glanced at Reina, who ignored her look and soon they began the exam, Reina barely focusing. Marina seemed to be the same, looking very uneasy, so Reina glanced at her, knowing if Martin saw he'd see this as cheating. This thought, however, made Reina want it even more.

The Nunier girl breathed out, scribbling an answer or two as she met Reina's eyes. Marina hated how cold they were, she didn't know what did she do to Reina to deserve her look. Marina knew she and Ander broke up, everyone already did, but Marina had no part in it, not yet at least.

Reina rested her palm on her face, reading the exam's questions in boredom, wanting to fail this class miserably so she'd be kicked out. Reina wanted a new life, without Ander, Marina, without her father, even maybe mother. She just wanted to die and reborn into a different life.

Suddenly, Marina closed the sheet, standing up on her feet with a frown as Martin approached her in confusion. Reina raised her eyes up at the Nunier as she talked to the teacher quietly. "Done."

"Finished?" Martin asked in confusion. "Sure?"

Marina mused a yes and turned to leave the class, causing Reina to furrow her eyebrows since not that much time had passed. Reina began to tap her pen on the table quietly, staring at Martin, who soon after spoke to an entire class, looking worried. "Guys, keep working in silence. Nobody move, please!"