Volume 1 Chapter 22 We Need A Doctor!!

Previously: Nami got sick and needs a doctor, Rei and Zoro shared a longing kiss finally and shared there true feelings with a kiss out in the open. Where shall they find a doctor you wonder?

A few hours passes and Nami's condition hasn't gotten better. It started to snow out of nowhere. SoulReaper was watching over Nami and the Princess Vivi. Meanwhile someone is to spotted to be standing on water by the guy's on the deck.

Then suddenly a huge submerged ship appeared underneath their ship and they get surrounded by soldiers and a big man that starts to eat a snack and sword right infront of their faces. Sanji leaves the hull to check out what is happening with the others but as soon as he gets to the deck he stops in place. And then light's his cigarette and goes back to being calm and collected. The man started to eat their ship."Hey stop that!" Luffy shouted upset.

Then suddenly SoulReaper walked up the stairs to see why it was so quiet but just as she did she gets grabbed by a huge man and licked. "Yummy I haven't see a woman in such a long time." She clenched her teeth as he tried to touch her. Sanji saw her expression and then smirked devilishly with his cigarette hanging out of the corner of his mouth. "How dare you touch me!!" She punched him in the stomach and he went flying into the sky. They all started to beat up the remaining men on their pirate ship. She grabbed a guy and wiped off her face in disgust. "Ew why the fuck did he do that. Who was that?" She said disgusted by what just happened. She dusted off her clothes and then jumped onto the other ship. "Who's next?" She said smiling big at them with a sadistic look in her eye. They all backed away and cowered in fear. But then one guy said,"We need to go save our king!" She looked around and smiled genuinely at them,"Alright then." She slashed through their ship and damaged their haul enough for it to start leaking. She hopped back onto her ship and waved goodbye as they screamed in fear as they struggle to repair their ship. Afterwards SoulReaper headed back downstairs to look after Nami.

A few hours later~ Usopp wakes up early to repair the ship from the damage that happened earlier. Sanji feel asleep in the crow's nest with a blanket wrapped around him.

Meanwhile back to SoulReaper she's leaning up against the Sheep's head in the front of the ship. And thinking about her old lover and how he's doing right now. "Why did they give me this much power?" She thinks to herself grateful and confused about why she deserves this much power. She hasn't seen him in a while, it's almost been another 10 year's since she went to visit him and her Mythical Creature family.  Then suddenly her thoughts were interupted by Sanji shouting,"Land up ahead!!" She looked looked straight ahead and saw a snowy island and very tall things reaching up to the sky.

Luffy is acting silky trying to cheer Nami Up but it's no use. Zoro headed downstairs to check on Nami's condition and he traded places with Luffy so he could see the island up ahead.

Everyone has warm clothes on. They enter the port and as soon as they dock guns get pointed at them. And they were demanded to leave at once. Tension rised to the boiling point and a man scared of the pirates pulled his guns trigger. SoulReaper was heading up the stairs to see what the commotion was about when she heard a gunshot and then saw Princess Vivi drop to the ground.... To be continued....