Volume 1 Chapter 18 Is This The End? I Refuse To Lose Anyone Else!!!

Previously: A few minutes later~
Zoro cut the guy's devil fruit powers and saved the princess and SoulReaper landed behind them two. With her lucky sword in her right hand. Zoro cut the Princess's weapon and said they are here to help. The two number people talked to Zoro and never once noticed their death coming.

"Devil Fruit Powers Were Wasted On You.... Prepare For Death..." They both start to turn around but it was too late for one of them. SoulReaper smiled as she attacked them. Miss Valentine's blood sprayed everywhere, she licked her lips after the blood hit her face. And Miss Valentine's body parts fell backwards and her blood leaked out. Their pool of blood oozed out and made a huge puddle of blood below SoulReaper's feet. Unfortunately right afterwards she wiped her face to be able to see Number 5 kicked her and she went flying backwards."Noooooo!" Zoro screamed as She coughed up blood as she tried to get up but he kicked her repeatedly and his Devil Fruit Powers repeatedly set off explosions Against her skin."You may have killed my partner but I'm not dead yet bitch!" Then suddenly Luffy screamed,"ZORO!!!" but just as he ran towards them he stopped to see a barely conscious SoulReaper on the ground and bleeding out. And a black guy continuously kicking her stomach and chest area. "Luffy thank goodness please help us." Zoro said desperate. Luffy grit his teeth and growled at the man hurting her. "I was told that you, (Zoro) beat up all these nice people but I see that's not the case....if it is I don't really care now...get away from my friend right now you bastard!" The #5 guy laughed at him and kept kicking her body."Why should I?" She coughed up more blood and her ribs broke, her breathing became slow and then just before she stopped breathing she looked at Zoro and said,"Please make it stop....." Blood dripped out of her mouth, her eyes went lifeless and her mouth gapped open and her body became limp. She stopped breathing, she's severely hurt so her Devil Fruit Powers will take a while to work and fully heal her as well as reanimate her...."Hahahaha she's finally dead, how pathetic." Luffy and Zoro see this and know she's not fully dead but they know that she feels everything still, the pain is excruciating for her. She suffered and is still suffering as he's still kicking her limp body. This enrages them to the brink of tears. If she was normal she would be dead and gone....Then suddenly Nami Comes out of nowhere with the rest of the crew and the sheep guy. "What's taking so...long...no..way.." She stopped in place and went into shock. It was a stand off between the black guy and Luffy and Zoro. Sanji, Nami, & Usopp saw SoulReaper's body laying on the ground and not moving a inch. The black guy is still kicking her stomach and setting off explosions directly at the core of her body. Her Blood is everywhere including all over the guy's outfit. Sanji clenched his fist as he saw a friend and a beautiful woman get abused like so. Nami was devastated by the sight of her friend suffering in so much pain, they all know she's not fully dead but that doesn't make it any better to watch. Usopp saw this happening and he almost collapsed of shock because of how much blood there was. Zoro took a step forward and then,"Watch it Swordsman or I'll kill the Princess as well as you." He laughed evily at them all. Sanji clenched his fist and took a step closer but then #5 grabbed SoulReaper's head of hair and lifted her off the ground and grinned Sadistically as he gripped her hair tightly. "So this is the legendary SoulReaper...to think she's so weak, she did catch us off guard but...Miss Valentine is just stupid like that...her dying was a blessing in disguise, I'll get more credit after I kill you all." Nami got out her wooden staff and clenched her teeth in disgust. Sanji took another step closer but then a huge explosion happened around them. "Thank goodness back up has arrived, toast these fools." A huge high pitched sound happened above them and then just as they looked up a huge bomb was coming their way at Inhumane speeds...

Time slowed down as their lives were just about to end. Zoro glanced over at SoulReaper and whispered softly,"I'm sorry that I didn't get to tell you...how I feel.." Sanji looked at Nami and then smiled once last time. Nami clenched fist became relaxed and she smiled big and closed her eyes. Usopp fell backwards and closed his eyes and whimpered softly. The princess and her servant and the bird cowered in fear. And even Luffy knew he couldn't stop this from happening. But just before it hit the ground something happened. A huge burst of light happened exactly where SoulReaper was.

You might be asking yourself what happened? Burning Immortality is her devil fruit but she was raised by Mythical creatures and her tattoo on her back of a Phoenix isn't as it seems.

Phoenix Tattoo~ Phoenix Wings, Fire resistance, Barrier Of Healing & Protection. Magical Rune, Her Swords extra power's are stored in her Magical tattoo to release when she's in dire situations.

Burning Immortality~ The ability to produce and control fire at will. As well as live forever like a true Phoenix.

The huge light was her rebirth as a true guardian of the Phoenixes, the magical Creatures gifted her this power as a parting gift to last forever. She was informed by a spirit version of the King Of The Phoenixes her close friend of her power to protect other's. The devil fruit she got isn't just immortality but the power to control fire and produce it. Her tattoo is purely magical and is connected to her three demon swords. Her power triggered by her heart and feelings of desperation to save others.

Her long purple hair swayed behind her as she stood there in the middle of the crew that's about to die. The one that was holding her is now Knocked out unconicious. Feathered Phoenix Wings are coming out of her back near her shoulders. Her green eyes shined bright as she exhaled slowly, a huge see through dome was created by her magical power of the soul's she Gathered and the blood she shed. It was recycled to save her only love ones left in her heart. The Magical barrier healed those who are injured. She smiled slightly as the bomb hit the barrier and time caught up to the real time. In a blink of a eye their lives were saved by one Inhumane person they all cherish and care for....

*Booom* They all opened their eyes and saw they weren't dead and looked at the beautiful creature that is standing in the middle. They went into shock over the fact that it's SoulReaper, and that she's not dead like before. The three strangers almost passed out of shock. Zoro ran towards her with no hesitation and hugged her tightly and wheaped on her shoulder. She smiled big with tears of healing falling down her face. She rubbed his back as she embraced his warmth. "I thought we were going to die....I thought I was going to..." She whispered softly in his ear,"Zoro I heard you....and I like you too." He Instantly blushed red and then continued to cry as he held her close. "SoulReaper what happened you look different?" Luffy said stupidly. Nami was in Shock so she didn't even bother to punch him because she wants to know what happened too. Sanji looked over and almost drooled over her beautiful bird body. Usopp passed out as well as the three strangers. SoulReaper smiled weakly,"Zoro...I..I care about you...a lot.." She instantly passed out into his arms. He fell to his knees with her in his arms,"Rei?..." He checked her pulse by impulse and then sighed,"What am I doing she's immortal. Rest well my friend, you deserve it." The Barrier didn't disappear which is good because more bombs kept falling down trying to kill them all. But they couldn't leave either because of her being passed out, it's in locked down mode. They all sat down and took a deep breath and waited for her to wake up and praying that the barrier stays up.... To be continued