Volume 1 Chapter 19 Little Garden

Previously: Her long purple hair swayed behind her as she stood there in the middle of the crew that's about to die. The one that was holding her is now Knocked out unconicious. Feathered Phoenix Wings are coming out of her back near her shoulders. Her green eyes shined bright as she exhaled slowly, a huge see through dome was created by her magical power of the soul's she Gathered and the blood she shed. It was recycled to save her only love ones left in her heart. The Magical barrier healed those who are injured. She smiled slightly as the bomb hit the barrier and time caught up to the real time. In a blink of a eye their lives were saved by one Inhumane person they all cherish and care for....

*Booom* They all opened their eyes and saw they weren't dead and looked at the beautiful creature that is standing in the middle. They went into shock over the fact that it's SoulReaper, and that she's not dead like before. The three strangers almost passed out of shock. Zoro ran towards her with no hesitation and hugged her tightly and weeped on her shoulder. She smiled big with tears of healing falling down her face. She rubbed his back as she embraced his warmth. "I thought we were going to die....I thought I was going to..." She whispered softly in his ear,"Zoro I heard you....and I like you too." He Instantly blushed red and then continued to cry as he held her close. "SoulReaper what happened you look different?" Luffy said stupidly. Nami was in Shock so she didn't even bother to punch him because she wants to know what happened too. Sanji looked over and almost drooled over her beautiful bird body. Usopp passed out as well as the three strangers. SoulReaper smiled weakly,"Zoro...I..I care about you...a lot.." She instantly passed out into his arms. He fell to his knees with her in his arms,"Rei?..." He checked her pulse by impulse and then sighed,"What am I doing she's immortal. Rest well my friend, you deserve it." The Barrier didn't disappear which is good because more bombs kept falling down trying to kill them all. But they couldn't leave either because of her being passed out, it's in locked down mode. They all sat down and took a deep breath and waited for her to wake up and praying that the barrier stays up....

A few minutes later~ SoulReaper starts to wake up and goes back to normal and her barrier goes down permanently and another bomb was coming to finish them off. Zoro picked her up and told the others to hurry up to the ship to get out of there alive. The bird ran past them all and beat them to the ship. Usopp ran towards the ship crying hysterically saying," I don't want to die!" Nami and the princess started to run behind The cook Sanji. Luffy ran right next to Zoro who was carrying Soul. Halfway running towards the ship the sheep sounding man died by a bombard of explosions. The princess stopped running towards the ship and started crying out his name. Nami grabbed the princess and forced her to run away from his burnt up body.

They all got on board and started to slowly get out of the port.

A few hours later~ Mrs. Sunday got ontop of the ship and warned them not to go to a certain island. Called,'Little Garden.' She said it's foolish to think they will died before they get to Alabasta. Then Luffy destroyed the "Gift" she gave to them. She disappeared into her turtle ship.

A few hours into traveling to the next island SoulReaper starts to wake up in the kitchen on the extra bed. Zoro ran to her side and so did the others. She looked up at everyone but the princess and the bird worried about her. "Zoro...Guy's...what are you looking at?" Everyone started to laugh of happiness that she's back to normal. She sat up and streached and saw she was in just a shirt and pair of shorts, they both weren't her's. She was helped up from sitting down on the kitchen bed. "Thanks for the save Zoro." She said that and then she kissed his cheek lightly. She walked past him and went to get her bag full of outfits that she bought when she was traveling with Hawkeye. She went to a private room to change into her outfit of choice.

She heard Sanji shouting about his special drink he made for everyone she walked out of the room and everyone looked her way and their jaws dropped down to the deck. Zoro paused for a second and looked over at his crush and checked her out head to toe. Sanji's eye's widened and turned into hearts. Usopp almost passed out by the sight of her. Luffy said,"Wow SoulReaper you different what happened?" Zoro & Sanji heard what he said and punched him in the head for saying something so stupid. The princess and Nami saw her walking out of the room onto the deck and they both gasped in shock over how beautiful she is.

Black Leather Eye patch over her left eye. Black Leather High Stiletto Heels buckle strap lace up combat boots. Black & Red Leather Tailcoat with the Straw Hats Emblem on the back & Purple flame designs on the edges. It has two small slits on the back so her wings can come out of her tattoo. Black T-shirt with a skull on it with Purplish Black flames around it. Black leather pants tucked into their Stilettos. Black pirate's hat with a skull and two Purple flaming swords making a X as the emblem.

She smirked big at Zoro and the others that were chilling on the deck drinking Sanji's special drink. She walked over towards the others and she crouched down and grabbed a green drink and sucked on the straw seductively while locking eyes with Zoro. He licked his lips towards her direction and she faked a moan,"Mmmh that's so good and delicious. Thanks Sanji." She winked at Sanji and Zoro and then walk towards the front of the ship and leaned up against the railing with her ice & fire swords on her right hip and gun on her left hip. Her lucky sword is on her back in special holster. She drank her drink and listened to her friends fight and chat like usual.

Meanwhile Baroque Works was putting a plan together to kill the Princess and the Straw Hat Pirates.

They arrive to the island called Little Garden and they realized that nothing there is anywhere close to little. In fact the animals there are Dino's and absolutely huge. Nami and Usopp freak out and stay on the ship while Zoro and Sanji get the biggest kill to please Nami and satisfy their own conscience. Luffy, the Princess and the bird go adventuring together. And SoulReaper goes on her own to go see a familiar face or two in secret by traveling by flying with her new discovered Phoenix Wings.

*SoulReaper's POV* I sprout my Purple Flaming Wings and fly up to the clouds to see from a bird's eye veiw. I fly around and see all types of dinosaur's. Let's see where are they?*

Then suddenly the ground shook beneath their feet. Nami & Usopp cried out in fear over the giant killing the huge dino. He calls himself Brogy, they pass out and he takes them both back to his house.

Luffy, The Princess and the bird meet Dory on his side of the island. And get more acquainted with each other.

Meanwhile Sanji and Zoro are still competing to get the biggest kill to fuel their egos even more.

Then the volcano erupts and Dory and Brogy get ready to fight once again in a Honorable Duel.

Everyone who can see this happening is in awe over how powerful they both are and how a real honorable duel is supposed to be like.

As they clash their swords Soul gets hit by the wave of pure force. She get pushed backwards from the shockwave and got knocked out by it. She landed on top of one of the weird looking rocks.

Meanwhile Trouble finds the island....Mr. #5 is back to get revenge with #3 and his assistant Marianne. 

What's to come next? To be continued