Volume 1 Chapter 17 Something Is Wrong Here?!

Previously: A few hours later~ Since SoulReaper is sleeping inside she wasn't helping Nami so they went the complete opposite direction and had to make a 180° to get back on track. The Grand line breaks logic, and as the snow and terrifying storms almost kill them Zoro & SoulReaper are sleeping through it, just how the Swordsman's work on a boat. They almost ran into a iceberg but managed to just barely make it, and then the bottom of the boat almost drowned them. The huge storm winds almost ripped the sails. While everyone was struggling Zoro and SoulReaper were having a cat nap. They both woke up and saw everyone on the ground groaning in pain, Zoro said something about not being lazy and everyone cursed him out in their heads. Soul laughed and smiled at Zoro's comment. Zoro asked them questions and him recognizing their names. Then Nami hit Zoro for sleeping a few times, and then scolded Soul but too scared if hitting her she just walk around her. The two weirdos jumped into the sea and left. They reached the dock and the people were so nice, so nice that they partied and gave them all the food and drink they wanted. All the while Zoro and SoulReaper were feeling weird about this place.... Everyone got drunk and passed out, SoulReaper and Zoro slipped past the men and got on the rooftop. SoulReaper crouched down next to him on another rooftop and waited.....

A few minutes later~ He held out his sword and said to back off. He got up and spoke about the bounty Hunters.  Aka (Baroque Works)

They all tried to kill him but he disappeared. But just before he joined the bounty Hunters he said,"Hey Soul leave them to me, you protect the others."

*SoulReaper's POV* He looked so confident as always, he used his swords and kicked their asses like it was a piece of cake. He slashed through their hearts and bodies so easily. I couldn't help but blush at the sight of him acting so cool. He used his two new swords and my Demon swords were begging me for some blood. But Zoro said he got this so I will not intervene. Instead I just sat down and watched the show from above. He pushed down a ladder and men fell from the sky. He cut a rooftop and they fell down. And lastly a huge woman lifted him up in the air and punched him in the face. Then suddenly he gripped her face and squeezed it until she passed out. His head was bleeding and then he licked his lips as the blood dripped down his face. And told them that was nothing but a warm up. Even I licked my lips at the sight of him doing that to her. Then he went up against the remaining three, they think he's the true Captain, and that made me laugh. They all looked at way and I smirked devilishly saying,"You make me laugh, Zoro the real captain. Yeah right, anyways no one insults my friends and gets away with it, prepare for your demise. Sorry about this Zoro but I want to have some fun too." *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note~

Character Sheet~
Name: Rei Hinata Karasuma
Pirate Name: SoulReaper
Age: 30ish But looks 25
Eye color: Emerald Green Eyes
Hair color: Purple
Gender: Female
Dominate Hand: Right Handed Mostly, But Is Really Ambidextrous.
Pirate Crew: Straw Hat Pirates
Pirate Ship: Going Marry
Tattoos: Red Hair Pirates, Phoenix,
Fighting Style: Ninja, SwordsWoman, Assassin, Martial Arts, Gunslinger,

Clothes And Appearence: She has shoulder length purple hair often parted to her left side, and puts it in a ponytail when it gets long or just cuts it off. Her left eye was damage, leaving a vertical scar from her home island being raided. She's wears a mask that prevents most of her face from being visible, She wears light armor with dark purple pants, long black sleeve shirt. Also wears Fingerless gloves with metal plates on the backhand, leather arm protectors, leather straps to keep her sheaths on her hip. Middle Sized breasts as well. Her Lucky sword is on her back, and her WinterThorn sword & Abyssal Shard sword are on her right hip. She has a gun on her left hip.

Weapons~
Lucky~(The Hilt has a Pink & Black Design. The Sheath has a Black & Silver design.)(It's a Male Demon Sword) It grows in size at her will, she can command it to move at will and attack. It's light as a feather for her but for those who aren't her won't be able to even lift it a inch. It's ten times someone's strength in weight. Misfortune doesn't follow her, she's lucky and blessed with her sword near her. It's alive so every kill & Soul it takes it gets more powerful than before, it shares some of that power with her to boost her physical prowess. It speaks to her via voice or Telepathy.