Rank C

Kakashi's P.O.V.

" Noooo!! No Thanks!!! I want to do more exciting missions!!" The three of us stood standing by Naruto yelling as our ears continued to bleed.

Inside the four of us, we were in a building were the Hokage had his meetings set. Reporting we completed our mission of saving a cat.

" you idiot! You just started as a genin and already asking to be a C rank that you aren't ready for!" Iruka raised his voice as he slammed the wooden table angrily

" but!! There has been nothing but boring missions a-" hitting his head, I couldn't help but not want to hear all this arguing between the two " knock it off" I said to him

" Naruto!" The third hokage call his name as Naruto rubbed his head " listen, there are ranks for each shinobi to be in and you cannot as just starting as a genin"

" you always lecture me old man! But I'm not the prankster you think I am"

Geez I'm going to get scolded later for this..

As quiet as it gotten in the room, the look on hokage and Iruka's face gave me somewhat a surprise look I had behind my mask " ok if you insist then I'll have you do a C rank mission, you will be bodyguards with someone"

" Really!!?!" Naruto said excited " who who?! A princess?!"

" don't be hasty now, please come in" the third hokage said, turning around the four of us, we watched the door slide open appearing an old man with a bottle all drunk and a member of the Anbu with long black hair and a mask on

" eh?! We are going to guard this pretty lady?!"

" your wrong" hearing a familiar female voice, she took off her mask appearing a smirk she had on her face

Amaya?

She pointed to the person next to her. An old man with spiky grey hair, wearing a traveler outfit and glasses and also a bag on his back " this is the guy who you are guarding, I'm here to give a report to the third Hokage"

" eh?! A drunk old man ?! I'm don't wanna!!" Naruto whined

" then why not I give you D rank missions inste-" watching the Third Hokage speak Naruto rushed over to him with a scary look on his face " Nevermind! I'll take it!!"

" A-Amaya! How are you?" Iruka stood up quickly as his face slowly turning red, seeing the other shinobi's in the room they all called out her name filled with hearts on there eyes.

Geez looks like someone is popular with the men

" what is this? A bunch of little kids, are they really ninjas" The old man said as he started drinking his bottle making his cheeks turn a bit red. Taking a deep breath the old man expression changed completely " I am Tazuna, a veteran village builder. You will be guarding me to the max until I reached my land and completed my bridge"

****

" alright we're off!" Excited as Naruto was, we headed outside the village and are way for our C rank mission. " Just watch old man I'll show you I can surpass this mission!"

" Hey are you sure I'm okay being with this kid, I rather have a well train ninja like that women a whiled ago"

Well this man got that right, somehow I kinda wanna quit already and have some dumplings or catch up on my book

" shut up old man! Don't mock the ninjas! I'll show you I'm awesome and one day be Hokage! Remember me as Uzumaki Naruto!"

" a kid like you, won't look to be hokage!" The old man continued to drink his bottle, as seeing the other view there was a heat of aura surrounding Naruto " I'll kill you!!" Quickly as I did, I grabbed onto Naruto's bag pulling him towards me and away from the old man