Itachi's Old Partner

As everyone left me dealing with Kisame, we had our swords against each other as we quickly took out step back.

I quickly use my hands signs to before my Jutsu " Fire style! Fire ball Jutsu!" I yelled out as I took a deep breath and blew out My Jutsu to him

Watching him he perform a Water Jutsu of a water bubble to protect himself

" Did you forget Water beats Fire" he smirked at me

" What is that you want? I already seen the truth of what Madara wants and I'm stopping him!"

" Do you really think you could stop him as what is happening now? This was only possible because of you!" He said as he took off his cloak and rushed to fight me

" Sharingan!" I yelled out activating my eyes as I was reading his movements as I could " Kisame! This isn't worth the fight! Madara is trying to destroyed the world! Your just his puppet! Everyone is!"

" You expect me to believe that! You betrayed us! Itachi and now you've changed?!" He yelled as he let his anger try to bring me down from his sword " he was my partner and you let him rot!"

" Itachi?" I said softly, remembering the last of his memories he brought to. " he had no choice either! Everything is happening because of his plan! Stop this!"

" You killed him! You are just a worthless Uchiha! Just die already!"

predicting his movements I brushed out his sword as it fell down to the wooded floor and aim for his neck with my Knife. I missed purposely as I saw him be afraid.

" Your right I am worthless Uchiha but that doesn't mean we should fight each other until one of us dies! Kisame, I loved Itachi so damn much that I blamed myself for his death for years. I let Madaras voices control me that I thought I didn't have a purpose but now I know my purpose." I express myself

He smiled at me as he let out a smile laugh " you know Itachi was right about you, always sweet and caring." He sigh " He always had the guts to talk about who you were and how much he loved you. He felt selfish because you suffered so much from his death but needed to finish his mission."

" Finish the mission?" I looked at him confused

" He wanted to see you and Sasuke one last time before his death. He wanted what was better for the both of you"

So they were really close...

" Yeah, I was really happy to see him Kisame. I will always love him and remember the last words he said to me. I'll always love you no matter what"

" Then at least I was glad to have met you Lady Uchiha. This is where my last few moments I have left before die."

He dies..?

" Amaya, take care of yourself you may need it" he smirked and pushed me off as he was performing his Jutsu

" Kisame wait!!!" I yelled out and watched him kill himself with the sharks along with him. Finding myself walking towards the puddle of water I felt something I stepped on.

It was a letter that said, Lady Uchiha. Picking it up off the ground it was a farewell letter.

I decided to read this "I know from the moment I became partners with Itachi, he was different than the rest of us. We would come by just to see you, at first I didn't understand why but getting to know you better I figure how much you mean to him. He was sorry for everything that has done to make you what you have become but doesn't want you to feel guilty, anymore sorrow. He wants you to keep forward with your life and see that smile like back then. Itachi loves you always and I was glad that I got to know who you were. That's the end of my mission and take care. - Kisame "

Closing the letter back up I looked back at the puddle.

He came all the way just for a letter to give me? He's such an idiot as always..

I cleaned the tears off my face as it was to blur my vision. He was never a bad guy just a guy doing his duties just like me and Itachi. If only..

Looking outside as I was seeing the Village, I needed to finish the mission that I was brought up to do. For everyone that help me reach this far, I am here to end it all.

No more sacrifices.. no more deaths.. just be at peace and stop this war once and for all..