The Uchiha Massacre

Blood.. blood.. every single part was covered with blood, dripping like a thirsty blood bath.. Thinking only the devil was brave enough to kill an entire clan.

As my eyes watched what was in front of me, I looked at the people who use to be alive, now dead breathless.

" Rescue anyone who is still alive!" I heard the voice coming from Lord Third Hokage from the leaf village giving an unpleasant mood, ordering us who are part of the Anbu to look for any survivors.

My mask covered my face with fear but still bear with my emotions. I felt the water dripping as it seems it started to rain, wetting my hair and my uniform as all the others.

" There's a survivor!" One of the Anbu members yelled out. From those unpleasant words, gave me nothing but shock. I ran to see who the Anbu members found who survived.

A little boy with black hair, spiky, wore an Uchiha clothing with a cut hole where his left shoulder was. He was unconscious, he looked pale and tired. This boy, it gave me a surprise look behind my mask I wore.

" S-Sasuke!" I called out his name, putting my hand on his shoulder seeing how terrified he must be losing his clan.. Our clan.. " what the hell happened? Take him to the Medical Unit! Hurry!" I said to them

I looked around for any other survivors as well as the other members of the Anbu squad team but there wasn't any. Everyone else was left dead.

" Take the Corpse, every single one." Lord Hokage spoke with a serious tone.

" who could have done this? This far to take out the lives of the people" one of my comrades said concerned.

"Uchiha Itachi" We turned to the Rusty old voice coming from behind us, hearing a wooded cane each step he took. He had bandages wrapped around his eye and forehead, with a scar that looks like an X on his chin. His name was Danzo, part of the Anbu and foundation organization. " he slaughter his own clan and took shishui's eye"

What?!

I knew for a fact it couldn't be true or even if it was, Itachi is a kind person who wouldn't kill his own clan without any reason.

" no. I don't think itachi is the kind of person to do that. I know him and he wouldn't do this unless he was order to" I said to him

The silence filled in as the rain, continuing to pour and the splash between each puddle, everyone around me stared at me with there mask on, me being the center of attention made me feel unpleasant " If you think I would believe a person like you, then you best believe you're wrong"

Danzo looked at me annoyed as he squinted his eye. Without thinking I felt my instinct responded to me and spotted a shuriken behind me. I pulled out my kurani knife and blocked it, jumping away and slid my foot to stop.

What was that? Itachi? No it can't be.

I looked up to see a man with a mask just like mine and the same uniform, standing on the roof holding his weapon filled with blood.

He jumped and landing on the ground with his two feet as he stood up slowly. My eyes widened watching his tears falling, filled with pain in his eyes.

" I-itachi?" I said concerned holding onto my Kunai tightly in front of me. The other members behind me pulled out there weapons and waited for Danzo's order, either to kill him or capture him.