Chapter 11: The Morning

Amaya P.O.V.

Me and Shinju were some of the first up. Yui was only getting up when we left.

I was wearing a blue hoodie and a pair of jeans. Under my jumper was a top and I was wearing black boots and my hair was in bunches.

Shinju was wearing a flowery light blue crop top and a white skirt. She also wore small white boots and her hair was in a pony tail.

When we got down to the bar, Akiko was running around and looking panicked. The only other person was one of the bar ladies.

She had long Black hair and had brown eyes. Her clothes were a navy dress and dark blue tights. She also wore black boots that reached the start of her thigh.

"She's been like that for a while. I don't know what happened," she said.

I then hen went up to see what was wrong.

"Chloe and Roy never turned up last night," she answered. With this we decided to go to Yuki and Noa's room. Yuki and Noa had adopted Yuki as their sister when they were younger.

I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" asked a sleepily Noa. Although Noa was a fashionesta, she would get up early to get ready. Yuki would get up slightly later because she doesn't have the same interests.

"It's me and Shinju, Nos," I replied.

"Who's me?" she asked.

"Amaya," I answered. She opened the door. Her face was covered in makeup and she wore a blouse crop top. Unfortunately, she only wore her underwear on her lower half.

"Err, Noa," I said.

She looked down.

"Err, I'll finish getting changed," she replied.

After a few seconds, she came back with a pair of light blue shorts on, but I swear I just saw Mamoru close his eyes.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Roy and Chloe have gone missing," I replied.

"What?! Have you looked everywhere?" she asked.

"Well, not us, but I think Akiko did though," I answered.

"AKIKO! Well, there not where they are suppose to be. I'll get me, Yuki and Mamoru to search, you get the others to help search," she said whilst going back inside.

We got everyone in our guild who was there to look for them. We found nothing.

We searched until it was time for Day 3 of the Games. The others of the guild had set up half an hour shifts to look for them.

Me, Shunju, Yui, Yuki, Noa and Mamoru were still there, but the freakiest thing was that Chloe's exceed was missing and no one had seen her go out with them.

.....

Rogue P.O.V.

I sat on the fed just about to leave when the baby exceed came over. She was hot pink and had gray eyes.

Flashback

Me, Sting and the exceeds were walking to our inn after eating at a restuarant. Whilst walking back we heard a sound that sounded like a girl crying.

"Who's there?" asked Sting. An exceed came forward. She had a green sundress with flowers on it. Her eyes were gray and her fur was hot pink.

"Hello, are you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm not sure where to start, but I was following Chloe and Rot when I looked away and when I looked back they were gone. They were by this alley way when they disappeared," she explained.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Calli," she replied.

"Do you want to come with us?" asked Sting.

"Year, if you can look for Chloe and Roy," she replied.

"Yeah, of course we can tomorrow," Sting replied.

End of Flashback

So that's why we were going to search for the, this afternoon, after the Games.