Chapter 3: Introductions

Third P.O.V.

The team were on the train. Yui, Shinju and Anaya were lying down and not looking well. Mamoru, Yuki and Noa were sitting upright.

"I don't feel well," moaned Shinju.

"We get that, but could you at least sit up," complained Mamoru. Suddenly the dragon slayers sat up.

"You actually sat up," laughed Mamoru.

"We've stopped!" screamed Yui whilst prancing around. Yui today was wearing a leaf designed crop top that was attached to a leaf designed skirt by 4 pieces of ivy. She wore her hair in 7 bunches again that were held together again by ivy.

Shinju wore a white version if what she wore last time.

Amaya had a dark blue crop topthat had a hood that covered her eyes. She also wore a dark blue skirt that reached her knees. Her hair was up in two bunches, but they were hidden by her hood and she had navy boots that came up to her knees.

Everyone else wore a similar things to when we first saw them. They went off the train and Noa and Yuki started fighting. This caught the crowds attention and they then noticed the exceeds.

"Look they have exceeds," someone pointed out

"They must be dragon slayers, they might know Natsu and Sting, I wish I could know them," a female voice said. The team then broke up with the dragon slayers in one group and the others in the other one.

Amaya's group were tired so they were heading to their inn, Rose Blue Inn. While they were walking there they came across a crowd watching something.

"The crowds in the way," complained Yui.

"How are we going to get to the inn now," whimpered Amaya whilst crying.

"The inn is just on the other side of them so we just have to go through it," said Shinju. They pushed through the crowd and got to the centre when Shinju tripped up and the crowd parted to show the group.

"Are you looking for a fight?" asked a man the group recognised as Sting. Next to him was Rogue and Yukino.

"No, we were just trying to get passed to our Inn," replied Shinju whilst trying to stand up, but Sting placed a thumb and finger under her chin strong enough to stop her from going up any further. Yui started to try and find a way out for Shinju. Amaya loomed like she couldn't care less, but in reality she couldn't make out what was going on.

"Please let me go," Shinju weased. The crowd had somewhat disappeared.

"You're a little beauty," whispered Sting in her ear.

Shinju P.O.V.

Oh this is bad for me let alone embrassing.

Sting P.O.V.

She's so beautiful and has a nice scent.

Amaya P.O.V.

What the heck is going on! Where has the crowd gone?

Rogue P.O.V.

That girl seems unkind and careless about her 'friends', but she just has such a nice scent and where has the crowd gone?

Shinju P.O.V.

He's so handsome. Shinju get your thoughts together!

Yukino P.O.V.

Sting is so embrassing. I internly face pammed.

Yui P.O.V.

How am I supposed to save Shinju and Amaya is looking careless. This is starting to seem like the worst day if my life.

Third P.O.V.

Unexpectly, Sting let go of Shinju.

"You said you were going to your Inn, do you want me to accompany you?" asked Sting.

"No thank you," stiffly replied Shinju.

"Are you sure?" he asked again whilst wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I thought we were heading to the Inn? What's happening? And wasn't there more people around here a few minutes ago?" asked Amaya. Rogue and Yukino sweat dropper at the questions.

"Well at that point let's go," sarcastically laughed Yui, who then grabbed Amaya's hand and dragged her away. Sting let Shinju go and she joined her friends.

"Bye then," Yui said. The group walked off whilst the other group sweat dropped.

....
Later with the exceeds

Noa had gone off to look at a clothes shop, Yuki went off to look at a magic shop whilst Mamoru and the exceeds went off to look for a shop that sold food. During this time the exceeds had managed to get split up from Mamoru.They ended up between two groups that looked like they were just about to have a fight.

"Oh look at the exceeds," said a girl with white haired and blue eyes. They recognised her as Lisanna from profiles of Elfman and Mirajane.

Natsu, Gajeel, Sting and Rogue looked like they were ready for a fight. Around them were Lucy, Yukino, Wendy and Minerva.

Suddenly, Natau went down and sniffed them.

"You three smell like dragons," he exclaimed.

"Yeah so what," replied Keiko

"Why would you smell like one?" Nasty asked to himself.

"There you are!" shouted Mamoru whilst running over.

"We're over here, Mamoru!" shouted Takara whilst jumping up and down. Mamoru crashed into Natsu.

"Who are you and why do you smell like a dragon too?" questioned Natsu.

"We hang out with a dragon slayer a lot and quit smelling!" complained Mamoru.

"Natsu stop bothering them and wait to fight in the arena!" Erza strictly said whilst walking over from a shop. She knocked Gajeel and Rogue's heads together as they were the only ones still in fighting stances.

"Sorry about them," she apologised.