Chapter 1: The Waterfall

A/N: This story is inspired by 'the Blind Dragon Slayer' and that is more visible in early chapters rather than later ones. I wrote this a few years ago and only now am uploading this from my Quotev account to my Wattpad account as I hope to post the chapter of the rewrite soon.

Most recent rewrite has been removed and I hope to put a new rewrite up soon.

A dragon slayer was under a waterfall in the Heart Red forest that sorrunded Tulip Village. The forest had red leaved trees everywhere and the waterfall had several smooth, round rocks around it with pebbles in the bottom of the bed. Water fell over a steep ledge and fell into a pool like area that lead out in a river towards Tulip. She, Amaya Shimizu, had long light blue hair that fell to her hips and had white highlights through it. Her eyes were aqua and she was extremely short sighted. In the waterfall, she was taking a shower and at the edge was her washing things.

Her skin was almost flawless and her guild mark was light blue and was a Phoenix just bellow her bellie button. It's wings were on different sides of her bellie button and its tail went above to the left and finished at her rib cage. A navy exceed with white tipped ears and tail that smoothed in in shades of blue appeared. She, Takara, was wearing a lily behind her left ear and a white dress that had a neck line made of lilies.

"What are you doing here, Amaya?" asked Takara.

"Taking a shower," Amaya replied.

"But there are showers at the guild," Takara told her.

"I prefer it here," Anaya answered.

"But its dangerous," Takara complained. "Especially since... you know."

"My eyesight has been like this all my life, I've never seen things clearly, I know how to do things," Anaya told Takara. "Well I'm done now, I'm going to get changed." She went behind a tree where she left her clothes.

....

"I'm done!" Amaya shouted as she came out from behind the tree. She wore a blue crop top and a skirt that was a bit higher than the the top of her knees and was dark blue. Her shoes were sandals that had a base of blue and the rest light blue. Her Hair was running down her shoulders, but not her back because it was in bunches.

....

Takara and Amaya walked into the village.

"Where have you been?" asked a female voice.

"Shinju has been so worried about you," a male voice said.

"Kaede has something to tell you," a female voice told them.

Amaya recognised the voices although she couldn't probably make out the faces.

"I've been to the waterfall, Masuyo, she's always worried, Rakuro, does she really, Rika," Amaya replied. People kept talking to her and she replied. Soon they made it to the guild hall. It was 5 stories high and in a cylinder shape with a round roof. The roof was made up of black slate and the walls were an aquary green with the windows were one piece with blue rims. A white flag with a fire coloured guild mark was on top of the dark oak doors.

They were about to go inside when...

"Where have you been?" a voice asked.

A/R: I first wrote this story a while ago and so my writing style and ideas have changed so late chapters will be slightly different to this in some ways. I hope you enjoyed. Also I don't recommend actually swimming in a strong waterfall for a shower.