Chapter 7: Orders

Third P.O.V.

I felt his rung on my neck when...

"Get off her!" shouted a familiar voice. It was Rogue. Sting twisted around to see him at one end of the path.Whilstdoing so, he let go of me. I fell to the floor.

I was about to make a run for it whilst he was distracted when somebody helped me up.

"Oh crap, he's got me again," I thought.

"Shinju, lets go back to the guild," someone whispered to me. It wasn't Sting, it was Amaya.

I quietly and quickly walked out of there with Amaya.

"Amaya, how did you know I was there?" I asked once I was out.

"I heard someone shout while I was walking nearby. I was going to ingnore it, but then i realised you were apart of it, so I went to get you," she replied.

....

Rogue P.O.V.

"What was that for?" shouted Sting.

"Why were you going to mark her?" I asked back.

"I wasn't," he answered.

"Really?" I questioned.

"Wait Rogue, if you allow me to have her I will allow you to have whoever you like," he suggested.

"Err," I hestaited.

"I don't want him to have Shinju, but if I say No he won't allow me to have who I like," I thought.

"Rogue, what's the matter? Do you like her?" teased Sting.

"Err, no," I answered.

"Oh really," he teased.

"Err, I accept," I responded.

""Yes!" he shouted.

....
The Next Day

Third P.O.V.

The group were waiting for the games to start on their balcony.

"I'm going first because I haven a better outfit todau," Yuki complained. She was wearing a dark blue sleeveless crop topwith a short white mini skirt. Her shoes were short white boots.

"Oh, I thought it was cute," moaned Noa.

"It might have been cute, but I like it a bit more airy," Yuki replied.

"Even if it's made out of feathers," joked Noa.

"Fuck you," mumbled Yuki.
"Language, Yuki," teased Noa. She was also wearing a light blue sleeved crop topand a dark blue mini skirt. Her shoes were light blue sandals.

"Come on, you towel the games are about to start," cheerfully said Yui. She was wearing a short sleeveless ivy dress.

"Its about to start!" shouted Shinju in surprise who was wearing a white crop top and a short yellow skirt with white plimsolls.

"Why are you being so loud? Don't you have sense give hearing too," complained Anaya. She was wearing a dark blue jumper with her hood up and a short navy skirt. Her shoes were black flats.

"Seriously, you two," Mamoru laughed.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the second Day of the Grand Magic Games," announced Chapati. "Today we have Yakima here to provide commentary and a special guest, Black Star," announced Chapati.

"Hello," Yajima replied.

"I'm the great and amazing Black Star here!" shouted Black Star. He had blue spiked hair and wore a black vest with long metal pieces as decoration and black trousers.