15

" why did you want to meet me , i thought you choose sarawat over me ? "

day said sarcastically as he sit in front of tine . tine clear his throat as he sit properly . " let's break up " tine said as day just look at him .

" can i say no ? " day said , tine look at him as he rolled his eyes , " just agree to it , you don't love me anyway . " tine said .

day sigh , he pull out his hands as he look at tine making tine to look at him , confused . " what ? " he ask .

" your hand " day said , he pull tine's hand as he intertwined their hands together , " what are you doing " tine said as he tried to pull away but day didn't let him .

" i did love you tine , i really did . but i just don't know if you actually felt the same way toward me... " day said making tine to look at him , " what do you mean ? you know that i loved you day " he said .

day chuckled as he let go of tine's hand , " do you really love me tine ? or you just mistook me for someone else ? " day said .

" tine , whenever we're together , you always seem to like thinking about something else . that day when we two almost kissed , you back away and said that you aren't ready yet but that was almost our one year anniversary . " day said as tine look at him , feeling guilty .

" stop making me feel bad " tine said as he look away making day to chuckled .

" i know it's my fault to cheated on you at the first place... and i wanted sorry , as they say... once a cheater always a cheater... " day said , he look at tine sadly .

" if breaking up with me will make you have a better and more happy life then i'll let you go... " day continue .

" and just to let you know... i really did love you tine , so much " day said as he get up and sit beside tine .

he slowly hugged tine , tine smile sligtly and hugged day back . " i forgive you , it's my fault too " tine said as day chuckled and shake his head .

" but , if you are about to dated my twin , it would be a little hard for me . but please don't use that excuse to avoid your feelings for sarawat . " day said as he smile softly .

tine sigh as he look at day , " i'll try... " he said .

- - - -

" since you already broke up with day... i guess all you need to do now is... stop ignoring your feelings for sarawat " fong said as he glare at tine making tine to choke on his drinks .

" what the heck fong ! he almost die " ohm said as he patted tine's back while phuak was laughing too hard that he fall .

tine glare at fong , " can you please stop fong , it's annoying " he said as fong shrugged , " that's my job , to annoy you " he said and smirk .

tine rolled his eyes as he hit fong's head making them to bicker again , well until someone come .

tine look at the person in front of him , he was about to get up and walk away but sarawat stopped him , " can we talk ? you've been avoiding me for almost 2 weeks now " sarawat said , doesn't have any energy .

tine look at sarawat , feeling worried . he feel his temperature , " are you sick ? " tine ask as sarawat nodded , " i'm sick because i can't see you " sarawat said that make tine's friends and also his friends to cringe .

tine blush as he cover his face , " s-stop " he said as sarawat smile , " but i'm okay now because seeing the person in front of me is enough to make me feel better " he said again .

fong , phuak and ohm cringing while man and boss fanboying over the scene .

" s-sarawat... " tine said as he blush and look at sarawat in the eyes , " stop , or else my heart gonna explode soon " he said as sarawat smirk and pull him closer by the waist .

" i'm the reason ? " sarawat tease as he lean closer , tine nodded as he hold sarawat's cheek , " yes , you're the reason and i like the fact that it's you " tine said as he smile widely and hugged sarawat .

sarawat was a little taken aback as he stood there , thinking if this really happening .

and... on other side... fong , ohm , phuak , man and boss was looking at them trying so hard not to cringe but also at the same time , trying so hard not to scream .

fong suddenly get up as he look up at the sky , making the others including sarawat and tine to look at him .

" and this is where , the love story of prince sarawat and his hubby tine begin " he said as he open his arms .

sarawat and tine look at him blankly as ohm , phuak , man and boss pretend to cry and clapping their hands .

" beautiful , beautiful " boss said as he wipes his fake tears .

sarawat and tine look at each other as they chuckled and smile brightly .

" i love you " sarawat said that make tine blush again as he hide his face on sarawat's chest .

- - - -

part 15 !

ready to be surprised for the next chap ? well it’s not really that shocking but-