3

“ aishhhh fonggg i don’t think alcohol will help me forget about everything ”

tine said as he tried to stop his friends from dragging him to the bar .

“ come on tine , we haven’t drink for a while ! let’s go have fun ! ” ohm said as fong and phuak nodded and started to drag tine again .

they finally arrive at the bar as all of them sit and start to make orders . “ drink until you can’t walk tine ! we’ll help you ! we’ll always be here with you ! ” phuak said as he handed tine a drink .

tine shook his head as take it and drink it in oneshot . “ uwawwww that’s my tineeee ” fong said as he throw his hand over tine’s shoulder .

phuak pour again in tine glass as the four of them keep drinking , forgetting they litterally have class tomorow .

tine drink his glass again as he look around and saw his friends flirting with some girls , leaving him all alone .

“ and they said they will always be here for me ” tine mumbled as he shake his head . “ they’re all asshole hmph ” tine said again as he look up and immediately saw day again .

day once again was making out with yearn . tine clench his fist as he drink his last glass and put it down harshly .

he glare at day as he get up to pay and told the owner to take care of his three friends .

he quickly walk out from the bar , tears streaming down his cheek again as he tried to wipe it .

“ asshole , just how many times do you need to make out ” tine said as he kick the ground but immediately regret it because it was painfull .

“ aishhh ” tine whine as he rubbed his feet . “ that’s hurt ” tine said . he took out his phone as he look at the time .

“ great it’s almost 12am and tomorow i have extra class at 7am . ” tine said as he quickly walk to his dorm .

- - - -

“ oi man ” boss called as he tapped man’s shoulder . man turn around as he raise his eyebrow .

“ what’s wrong with sarawat ? ” boss ask as he glance at sarawat who’s been smiling for god know how long .

“ ah , he saw his crush ” man said as he smirk , “ don’t you find it cute that sarawat is actually smiling widely because of some boy ? ” man said as he chuckled .

“ well , i mean he has a big crush on that boy ” boss said . “ he probably gonna bang him if they meet in real life ” boss said with a innocent face .

“ what the heck boss ! that’s weird ” man said as he laugh hardly . “ i mean , he look so whipped ” boss said as he shrugged .

sarawat rolled his eyes as he put down his phone and glare at his two bestfriends . “ can you two stop ? you know that i can hear you right ? ” sarawat said .

“ i mean , that’s our intentions since you’ve been ignoring us ! you promised to have fun tonight but look at you , smiling like a weirdo and ignoring us just because of some boy hmph ” man said as boss also followed .

“ he’s right ! hmph ” boss said as he cross his hand .

sarawat chuckled as he look at both of his friends , “ okay okay lets have fun ” sarawat said as he pick up his glass and cheers to his friends .

sarawat was all smiley until he saw the boy he likes walk out .

“ where’s he going ? ” sarawat whisper as he tried to look at tine .

man look at sarawat as he sigh , “ sarawat did you even hear what i was saying ? ” man said .

sarawat look at man as he apologized , “ sorry what was it again ? ” .

- - - -

“ damn you tine , you really just leave us last night at the bar ” fong said as he fake cry .

tine look at his friends as he shake his head , “ you guys don’t know what i saw yesterday and don’t forget that you three leave me all alone to flirt with girls last night ! ” tine said as he lean back and cross his arm .

his friends look at each other as they laugh awkwardly . ohm clear his throat as he sit beside tine , “ anyway what did you saw yesterday ? ” ohm ask , phuak and fong nodded as they sit behind tine .

tine sigh as he stop biting his pencil , “ day with that girl making out again . ” tine said as he look at his friends , smiling sadly .

fong get up as he hit the table , getting all the student attention in the class . tine , phuak and ohm look at fong confused .

“ asshole ! is he really that thirsty ?! ” fong shout as phuak tried to calm him down . “ oi fongggg , please don’t shout here ” phuak said .

fong clear his throat as he look around and sit down . “ anyway , here ” fong said as he take out his phone and show them a video .

tine look at the video , “ is this sarawat ? ” tine ask as he glance at fong . fong hummed .

“ sarawat is kinda a member of some band , he and his band played yesterday at MusixCo and let me tell you everyone is crazy of him now so if you still want to continue the revenge , make your move now ” fong said , phuak and ohm look at each other and then look at tine as they nodded .

tine sigh as he look at his friends , “ i’ll meet him today then ” tine said as the other three nodded and show him a thumbs up .

“ okay then , don’t worry , we’ll be with you okay ? ” ohm said as phuak and fong nodded . tine smile as he nodded .

“ anyway where’s mrs lin ? ” phuak said as he look around trying to find their teacher .

sarawat...

tine look at the video of sarawat again , “ im sorry ” tine mumbled as he sigh .

- - - -

part 3 , sorry for the mistake but i am lazy to edit it hehe . enjoy !