7

“ yo tine you really aren’t going to the party tonight ? ”

fong ask , he waited for tine’s answear . tine sigh as he look at fong . he nodded .

“ yep i’m not going , make sure to take care of phuak and ohm tonight . ” tine said , he tapped fong’s shoulder and flash a smile before walking away .

tine open his dorm’s door and immediately crash onto his bed . he look at the ceiling .

“ finally some time to rest ” tine said as he close his eyes , sleeping peacefully .

it was almost 7pm when tine woke up . he sit up as he rubbed his eyes . he look around for his phone to look at the time .

“ wah i sleep for a long time ” tine said as he get up and stretch his back . he yawned and goes to the bathroom .

ting!

「one message from sarawat on LINE」
- where are you ? the party is starting soon .

tine get out from the bathroom as he take out his sleepwears . he wears it and lay on his bed .

he grab his phone and open his LINE .

sarawat

> where are you ? the party is starting soon .

fyi , im not going . i had plans sorry .<

> what do you mean you’re not going ?

> didn’t you heard me when i say that i’ll punish you if you don’t go ?

sir im tired gonna go sleep now <

> tine i’ll go to your dorm if you’re really not going .

pff , its not like you know where i live tho <

im not going <

^_^ <

> did you forgot your friends is here ?

my friends will never tell you <

> we’ll see about that .

tine rolled his eyes and close his phone . “ ughhhhhh ” he groaned as he turn around , trying to be comfortable .

he sit up and grab his ipad and earphone and start to listen to music . he close his eyes .

after a few minutes , there was knocking sound . tine was so lost that he didn’t hear the knocking sound until his phone ring making him to jump a little .

he pull out his earphone as he groan , “ who the heck disturb me ” tine said .

he pick up his phone , his eyes went wide when he saw the id that’s calling him .

“ why the heck is sarawat calling me ” tine said , just then the knocking sound start again . tine jump in surprise as he put his hand on his chest .

tine slowly get up as he walk to the door . “ w-who’s there ? ” tine ask as he lean his ear closer to the door .

“ sarawat . open the door tine ” sarawat said , feeling annoyed .