Chapter 10 (LAST)

Are you guys ready?

It's,unfortunately, the last chapter of Claude's POV 😭😭😭

Well, here goes nothing

* * *

The child was staring at the piece of cake that fell onto the table with her mouth wide open.

The child's arm, which were holding out a fork, were trembling in fear. In fact, her arm was straines because she had been stretching her hand forward for a long time, but Claude interpreted it differently.

It was the same for the maidd around.

Claude frowned at the sudden sight in front of him.

The maids were looking at him as if they had forgotten who Claude was. It was as if he had intentionally dropped the cake from the child.

Even Felix, standing far away, was looking at Claude with shock and disappointment.

It felt as if he had become a heartless, cold-blooded human being who had no place in the world.

Why do you think I have to say something about it?He opened his mouth.

"The table is dirty.”

But this was what he said. Eyes towards Claude have become more and more intense. Claude was also silent because of his careless remarks.

"Oh, Athy, Athy didn't drop it on purpose."

Claude's remark made the child utter an unjust excuse.

Now the maids next to him and Felix were looking almost dissapointedly at Claude. When Claude gave the look, they quickly looked away, as if they had just come to their senses.

But not for Felix, he stared at Claude with a ghastly, glaring eyes.

Claude ignored him and moved his gaze again. The moment their eyes met, the child, who was pouting her lips into small puffs, smiled reflexively.

"uh..hehe."

“…….”

I've really seen it this time.

The child looked at him with a look of politeness everywhere. There was something in her eyes, everytime she gaze towards Claude.

"Then Athy will eat it all by herself!"

But when he met her, she was smiling.He let her go.

However, pointing it out made him think of what happened a little while ago. Of course, he had no obligation or reason to eat the cake he had served. But seeing the crumbs of whipped cream buns on the table has somehow made him feel strangely uncomfortable.

The child also seemed to have been dissatisfied with Claude for the matter. The look on her face, which had just escaped his gaze, belonged to someone who had been sulking.

Claude narrowed his eyes and looked at her, and the child smiled more and moved her hands diligently.

He looked at the child who was eating without knowing what was going on. Claude was about to kick away all the maids who were getting on his nerves from a long time ago, but he just let it go.

Somehow, he recognized himself as being more sensitive than usual when it came to child-related matters.

"It's delicious, hehehe."

The child smiled at him again. Claude stopped at the sight, too, as he casually tried to reach out to the child's mouth with a white whipped cream on it. This was not his act.
The tea time in a week was kept at a similar atmosphere.