~9~

Eden's P.O.V

I left the girls behind for a moment to find Daryl. I was hoping he would be willing to be a babysitter for a little bit, I just don't like Shane and how he looks at the women here. It sent a shiver down my spine and not the good kind.

I walked further towards the tree line and found Daryl and Merle coming out from what looked like hunting.

"Hey Daryl"

Daryl looked up and gave me that crooked smile he always gave me. It always made my heart stutter and my whole body would go on pins and needles.

"Whatcha need girl?"

God that voice did somethin' to me every time.

"I wanted to see if you would be willing to keep an eye on Shane while the girls and I do some exercising. I don't trust him and honestly, he gives me the creeps"

Daryl sat there for a moment chewing on his thumbnail. He looked to be in deep thought for a moment before he removed his thumb and nodded.

"Alright, but ya owe me"

"What do I owe ya?"

"I will let ya know when it's time"

This time a more pleasant shiver ran down my spine as he motioned for me to lead the way. I lead him over to one of the buildings behind the barn that Beth said her dad had built for them to play in when they were younger.

I honestly thought it was a dance studio at first but she told me it was more of a large-scale playhouse. They had taken out the older play kitchen and other toys years ago and used to use it for storage. We spent most of the evening moving things out of the way so we had room to practice.

Once we came up to the building, I felt Daryl grab my upper arm and bring me to a halt.

"I didn't know this was here, have you already been inside?"

"Yea, the girls and I were moving things around so we had some room to practice"

"Alright, ya want me to stay out here or ya want me inside with yas?"

I smiled and at that moment thought of a wonderful Idea "You should come in, I mean you've never seen me dance before". after saying that I opened the door and started walking into the main area.

"Dance?"

I silently chuckled under my breath, maybe today will end better than I anticipated.

Daryl's P.O.V

By the time I had sat down on the mattress closest to the wall, Eden had already started teaching the girls some movements. I watched Eden explain each movement and how it should be executed. She went over each step several times to make sure they got it. Based on the movements, I could tell this wasn't just a simple dance she was teaching, this was much more complicated and suggestive. I watched her walk over to a CD player in the corner of the room and pressed a button before walking back to the center. I heard what sounded like white noise for a moment and then heard a familiar song start playing.

I watched her as she went through the routine again but with the music this time. She was fluid and downright sexy as hell. It took everything in me not to jump up and take her from the room. They went through this several times till everyone got the moves in time with the beat. Each time Eden went through the routine, the harder it got for me to sit still.

Eden's P.O.V

We spent a few hours practicing and to be honest I completely forgot that Daryl had been there watching us the entire time. The girls had been doing a good job keeping up with me and I was surprised since the song had some fast-paced moments. The song is dirty as fuck and I thought Beth would have a problem with it but she was laughing and having a good time with the rest of us.

"How do ya guys feel?"

"I think we are better now, would you mind doing one more run-through without stopping? I would like to just watch how you go through it"

I looked back over at Maggie in confusion, they were doing well and I honestly didn't think it was needed. I noticed her very subtle shoulder gesture towards her left. I glanced slightly to her left and saw Daryl's jaw drawn tight and eyes narrowed in my direction. He looked like his whole body was tense. I smiled at her, knowing exactly what she was up to now. What a great wing woman, I will defiantly have to return the favor.

"Alight, one more time then"

**I completely re-wrote this chapter, I hated what I had before and felt it need to be ironed out some more. Please let me know your thoughts on it!