~8~

Eden's P.O.V

I sat on the porch with Beth and Maggie; we talked and laughed about things we were missing.

"I miss my country music," Beth said

"I miss my friends," Maggie said

"I miss my dancing," I said and received shocked looks from Maggie and Beth.

"you used to dance?"

"yea, never told Daryl about it because it was a little embarrassing."

"oh my god, did you have a favorite routine?"

"yea, I had a few I liked but had one that I just really liked...I had so much fun with it."

"Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you teach us how to do the routine"

I laughed "wait, you're serious."

"yes! It would be so much fun, please it would be like those Zumba classes I use to take!?"

"Alright, I can teach ya but I don't want to do this in front of Shane. He's fucking creepy."

"I know where we cane go to practice!"

Maggie laughed "No Barn, Dad says it's off limits"

"I have a better Idea don't worry."

"Maybe if you talk to Daryl, he would be willin' to watch our for Shane while we practice"

I smiled "alright, sounds like a plan"

Daryl's P.O.V

Merle and I had gone hunting earlier in the day and were cleaning and dressing our finds. I would find myself looking over at Eden in-between each one. She looked to be having a perfect time with the other women, and she also seemed to be laughing more. I need to thank Maggie for inviting her to hang out with them. Eden was never very social, but she had the personality to make friends quickly.

"What ya looking at?"

"Eden. She looks to be enjoying herself."

Merle cackled and patted my shoulder. "Jealous she's enjoyin her time without you?"

"No! just happy she's makin' friends, is all. she can't just hang around us all the time. She needs more woman friends."

"Yeah, I get it."

I watched as they leaned into each other and then started nodding in agreement to something.

"Eden's up ta something."

"How do ya know?"

"She's doing that face. Remember when she had planned the big hunting getaway for my birthday? she has that same look on her face now".

"let's hope she ain't up to no good."

****************************************************************************

Re-wrote a lot of this and added in Daryl's P.O.V. 

Please let me know your thoughts. If you have read this chapter before I re-wrote it, let me know if you like it better than the original. I'm curious to know!