cheater (santana lopez x fem!reader)

The school day had just ended and you where going to the choir room for glee club. You had decided to get there early so you could do some vocal warm ups.

You couldn't wait to see Santana.

You soon stepped foot into the room and that's when your heart stopped.

Right before your eyes you saw your girlfriend, Santana, and your best friend Brittany having a full blown make out session. It felt as though your heart was shattering into a million pieces.

Betrayal.

How could she do that to you?

It suddenly felt difficult to breath. You began to silently sob, the tears falling down your face.

You couldn't really blame Brittany because she - well... the whole school - doesn't know that you and Santana are dating.

Mostly because she wanted to keep it a secret.

But here she was cheating on you with your best friend, someone who you considered a sister.

How could she do this?

But, why did she do it?

You felt the tears continuing to fall.

You where debating on whether walking away and breaking up with her tomorrow in front of the whole school or telling Santana off right now.

"What the fuck!" You yelled at them, and they quickly pulled apart. Both of them breathing heavily from practically sucking off each others face.

Santana now looked at you with an emotion in her eyes that you couldn't quite pinpoint. "How long have you been standing there?" She asked quietly.

You rolled you eyes while tears fell down your face, you wiped them of with the sleeves of your hoddie, "Long enough. We're done Santana."

You left the room in tears not daring to look back, you could hear Santanas pleads for you to come back so should explain.boss is

But how could she explain what has happened in the choir room?

Truth be told, you couldn't even look at her.

One word has crossed your mind.

Cheater.

-----

a/n: tbh this was rlly dramatic. I hope you enjoyed it though, it's been a while since I did a one-shot.