i'll be there (rachel berry x fem!reader)

You were getting your textbooks for your APUS history class. You didn't know why you had so many AP and Honors classes, you always considered yourself dumb. But you grades said other wise. You are a straight A student, you would always joke to yourself about it because it was one of the few things about you that is straight.

You had your text books in your hand. You walked down the halls full of students, that's when you saw her. You then saw, Noah Puckerman, and his friends on the football team making their way towards her with something in his hand. A slushie. Thank god for your fast reflexes cause you sprinted to them and just as, Puck, was going to throw the liquid at her you stood in front of her.

You felt the ice coldness of the Blue Raseberry beverage. It stung. You could hear the laughs and chuckles of the Football players. They left and gave each other high fives. You turned around to see the beautiful mystery girl. She has her eyes closed shut as if she was prepared for the slushie to the face. She furrowed her eyebrows, opened her eyes and looked to the girl in front of her, you.

She had to admit she was enchanted by your beauty. She was also confused as to why someone as beautiful as you would take a slushie to the the face for someone like her. A girl with dreams bigger than one could hope to dream.

"Thank you, so much. I don't think I know anyone who would take a slushie facial for me. Rachel, Rachel Berry." She said, Rachel had to restrain herself from saying, 'future Broadway actress', but none the less she did it successfully, as she introduced herself she put out her hand for you to shake and you take it. "Do you need help cleaning the slushie off of you, I know how hard it is to wash it off alone." She says to you, speaking from experience.

"Yes, I would appreciate it. I have some spare clothes in my locker.' You said. You both made your way to the bathroom, you having your clothes in your hands.

You introduced yourself, "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), is my name. Thank you for doing this for me." She smiled at you, "Well, it is the least I could do. It was very brave of you to stand in front of me, even if it means that you'll get picked on too." You returned the smile to her.

"I have a good feeling we're going to be good friends." She said. You smiled at her again.

But little did you two know that you two would fall in love, you would be there for her when she experienced all the NYADA drama, when she made her Broadway debut, when her tv show flunked. You would be there when she got her Tony award.

Through all that you would be there. As a friend and as a lover. It truly is only a matter of time before you realize that you both are head over heels in love with each other. But for now you're just friends.

"I think so too, Rach." You said. She smiled wider, if that's possible, because of the nickname you have her. She couldn't help to wonder, why she felt sudden butterflies in her stomach. She thought nothing more and nothing less of it.

"I trust that you'll be there when I make my Broadway debut and win my Tony award." She said to you. You look into her eyes.

"I'll be there."

-----

a/n: I apologize if Rachel seemed a bit out of character, besides that I hope you enjoyed it. Have an amazing day, Bye!