when they realize they love you

Rachel Berry -

It took almost four years to realize she loves you. In Senior year she realized that she was completely and utterly in love with you. At first she thought it was normal to think that you look beautiful, that your lip look so plump, kissable, to be jealous when your on a date with someone. But all she wanted to do is love you, kiss you, to be with you.

Mercedes Jones -

So Mercedes found out she loved you randomly during senior year. She was walking to class when looked at you in your glorious form. She felt herself blush. But why? Oh I know why, because she loves you! Mercedes then talked to Santana about it and Santana said to grow a pair and say it.

Santana Lopez -

Deep down Santana always knew that you were more than just a friend. The moment ah realized she loves you is when she got sick, for unknown reasons, and you took care of her. She would never admit it but she could get used this domestic life with you.

Quinn Fabray -

Quinn Fabray realized she was is love with you when you and her where babysitting Beth. She looked over to you and she saw you holding Beth while singing her softly to sleep. She immediately knew she was doomed.

Brittany S. Pierce -

So Brittany and you are the best of friends... with benefits. But she always wanted more. She didn't just want to be a fuck buddy. She likes you a lot. No, she loves you. She realized that when she was having her weird Britney Spears dream at the dentist and you were in it. The dream you said 'I love you' to Brittany and she pulled you into a slow sensual kiss. But turns out it was a dream but that doesn't mean that she doesn't love you.

Tina Cohen-Chang -

Tina realized she was in love with you at a very random time. It was when she found out she got accepted to Brown, you ended up telling her that you helped her get in by putting her in good terms with the administrators.

Marley Rose -

Marley found out she was in love with you completely out of nowhere. You guys where in Glee club when she looked over to you and she immediately knew she was in for a ride.

Kitty Wilde -

Kitty realized she was in love with you when you believed her when she told everyone that she was touched inappropriately at a sleep over. She cried into your should and whispered to herself 'I think I'm in love'.

Madison McCarthy -

Madison found out she loved you when came to comfort her when she got into a fight with Mason in the cafeteria. Whenever she was talking to you she would look to you and think that you were an angel on earth. But she

Jane Hayward -

Jane realized she was in love with you when you stood up to this bully. She thought it was so inspirational that you stood up to them.

-----

requested by the amazing: boc_03