13: Birthday Presents and Baking

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the the Harry POtter Characters they belond to J.K. Rowling.

Chapter 13: Birthday Presents and Baking

            The next morning I woke up bright and early to a little blonde headed girl bouncing around on the bed. "Wake up mommy wake up! It's my birthday!" Clary yelled as my eyes fluttered open to see Clary wide awake, but still in her pajamas. "Come on mommy, everyone's already awake!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes but got up once again and grabbed the two wrapped present's underneath the bed and followed Clary out side, still in my pajamas. She dragged me along, since I was still sleeping and we had finally made it to the kitchen, where Mrs. Weasley, Fred, George, and Ginny.

"Good morning." Mrs. Weasley said happily "And happy birthday Clary." Mrs. Weasley said as she placed a present on the table addressed to Clary. "Bill and Arthur had to leave early for work, but they say Happy Birthday. We will be having a birthday dinner for you and Harry though later tonight." Mrs. Weasley said as she took a seat at the breakfast table.

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley." I said sincerely, she was doing so much for Clary.

"Thank you!" Clary announced as she opened up the gift Mrs. Weasley gave her; it was a simple yellow summer dress. Clary then ran over and gave Mrs. Weasley a hug, as I saw a smile form on her face. Then everyone else started to give her presents. Fred and George had gotten her a box of the basic blaze box, which is a basic box of the Wildfire Whiz-Bang, creates visual effects such as fireworks.

"We'll have to show you how to work it love."  Fred said smiling down at Clary as she smiled. She grinned.

"That way you don't hurt yourself." George continued as she glomped both of them into a hug.

"Thank you Freddie and Georgie!" she replied happily. Ginny had given her a cute plushed toy bear, which was bewitched and in turned followed her everywhere giving her company. Once Ginny went back in her room, Harry, Ron and Hermione came downstairs.

There were a pile of presents on the table when Harry came downstairs.

"Arthur told me to wish you a happy seventeenth, Harry," Mrs. Weasley said beaming at Harry "he had to leave early for work, but he'll be back in time for dinner. That's our present on top." Mrs. Weasley pointed out on the top of the presents as I saw down on the table finishing my breakfast, while Clary played with her new toy she got from Ginny. Hermione then gave Clary her present, and both Ron and Harry gave them their presents. Which were just more toys, and some chocolates. Harry unwrapped all of his presents, he got a golden watch from the Weasleys, a sneak-o-scope from Hermione and the latest products from the twins. I finally gave him my gift, as the twins joked that it was going to be a Marley doll she hand made. Harry almost didn't even open my present because of that!

"It's not a doll!" I yelled embarrassed with my cheeks on fire.

"Love you're blushing." Fred said with a smirk as my cheeks grew hotter.

"Now now leave the poor girl alone you two." Mrs. Weasley called out at the twins as they just smiled. I glared at the two with my cheeks still hot. Finally Harry opened up the present smiling as he read the little note inside. I just simply said that whenever he was down to read this book and that we are all rooting for him for whatever he does.

"Thanks Marley." Harry said with a smile as I nodded, making sure I didn't say anything because if I did I had a feeling that the twins would twist it into something bad. They'd been saying lately that I have this crush on Harry. Ridiculous! Mostly because the boy that tells me that is the boy I have a crush on... I sighed inwardly. I then heard noises as I saw the Delacours come down the stairs, Fleur and Bill who wasn't here that morning gave Harry an enchanted razor, and gave Clary a beautifully long burgundy colored dress with gold accents and a gold sash with a bow in the back.