8: Don't Die, Okay?

Disclaimer: Do not own the harry potter characters or anything from the book. All rights go to J.K. Rowling. Marley and Clary are mine, however!

Chapter 8: Don't Die Okay?

            I woke up the next day bright and early. Even before Clary, which was rarely, I hopped out of bed, jumped over the two sleeping girls on the floor, grabbed some clothes and headed outside for a shower. I didn't want to use the shower in Ginny's room, because it would just wake them up, and I wouldn't want to do that to Hermione especially, because she has a big day today. So I went outside and headed for the shower on the second floor, the one the boys usually use, but they were all asleep, so I think I should be fine. I walked inside the bathroom and turned on the shower, hopping in as I felt the warm water fall on my back.

I don't know how long I was in the shower, but it felt amazing, the water running down my scar and just feeling calm. I loved the water; it was like the only thing that really helped me relaxed. As I stepped out of the shower and placed on the towel around me, I saw the door open.

"Alright Ron it's my turn." I heard an all too familiar voice say as Fred appeared in the doorway, and once he locked eyes with me I felt my face burn. Fred wasn't even moving, all he was doing was just looking at me, and my face grew hotter. Why wasn't he moving? Or better yet leaving!!?

"FRED! GET OUT!!!!" I finally yelled, as I saw his face turn pink, and his eyes widened when I yelled.

"O-Oh r-r-right! So sorry!" he stuttered as he quickly ran out the door and shut it behind him. I sighed in embarrassment. Why must I always embarrass myself in front of him? This time I made sure the door was locked as I quickly changed into the clothes I brought up from downstairs and towel dried my hair, I looked in the mirror to see my face still red, gosh now I would have to face him, that's going to be awkward.

I opened the door and poked my head outside the door, looking down the halls since if Fred was out, but he was no where in sight. He was either in his room, or downstairs. I quickly grabbed my dirty clothes, and towel and ran down the stairs and into Ginny's room in a flash. Once I was in her room, I saw that they were all awake and looking at me funny.

"What happened to you?" Ginny and Hermione asked me as they saw my unremarkably red face.

"Mommy, your face is really red! Are you sick?" Clary asked as she jumped off the bed, in her day clothes now.

"No, I'm not, just umm hot. That's all." I said trying to think of an excuse, Clary nodded her head letting it go at that. Thank goodness she was just three. But Hermione and Ginny on the other hand were not letting it go, as they raised their eyebrows at me.

"So what happened?" Ginny finally asked with a smile. I sighed; she would figure it out anyways.

"Well um Fred walked in on me when I got out of the shower..." I said quietly hoping they didn't hear me, but they did. Their eyes widened to impossible sizes, and yelled.

"NO WAY!" They both yelled at the same time, as they pulled me onto the bed and Clary sat on the bed as well, taking interest in the girl time.

"What happened?" Ginny asked first.

"Wait did he see you?" Hermione asked.

"So were you in the shower? Were you naked?" Ginny asked, as they both started to ask me all these questions.

"Hold on! One at a time." I finally yelled looking at them with a smile. They were simply crazy. "Okay I woke up this morning, and you all were still asleep and I didn't want to wake you all up when I took a shower this morning, so I just figured I could use the boys' shower upstairs, I mean everyone was asleep. So I went upstairs and took a shower. I guess I must've forgotten to lock the door, and well when I got out of my shower Fred sort of just walked in... I think he thought I was Ron, who was taking a shower..." I replied as all of the girls were looking at me. Even Clary was staring at with a huge smile.