Chapter 1

She lays beside him staring blankly at the ceiling. The deed was done. She was mated to a man who wasnt her mate she had no love for him. political alliances were more important than feelings , this is the the story of violet levy's life after she lost her mate, she moved back to her fathers pack who was the Alpha.

Beside her he stirred and violet sensed him rolling over, his blue green eyes met her violet colured eyes, she steady her breathing but it was no use. As she inhaled her breath quivered betraying her emotional state. She started blinking rapidly as a stray of tears trailed down her cheek.

Violet felt him move closer and than she felt his finger move catching her tears.

"I'm sorry violet" Darien said his voice was gentle and deep.

Violet turned to the other way and sat on the bed.

"It doesn't matter whats done is done theirs no going back"violet answered.

What was he apologizing for she was unsure.

she got up and grabbed her duffle bag and headed to the bathroom.

She started getting flash back when she first met her true mate jaxson it was something she will hold on to forever.

A small smile crossed her face remembering all the good time she spent with her mate.

Until that accident that took his life and her unborn child, she felt her eyes tear up again.

Violet knew she will never get them back so she had to let them go and move on with her life they would've wanted that for her.

After her shower she blow dried her brunette hair, than wore a plain blue Tshirt and green skinny jeans with her black vans she tied her up in a pony tail than opened the door too see if Darien was their.

She was glad it was empty, than she tossed her duffle bag on the side of the bed and grabbed her jacket and headed down stair.

When she got their these two young girls were having a conversation about boys it kind of reminded me with my sister lissa when we were young mate less girls.

Lissa is two years older than me so she has a mate and has two children with the beta of our pack.

Josh my little brother was next in line to be alpha he's 14, but when he turns 18 he will be alpha, but first he has to go through his first shift.

When I went over to the Table I noticed my new mate Darien sitting around some of the older pack members , I felt nervous as I passed him to go get some food.

While grabbing some pancake, someone tapped on my shoulder I turned around to see this beautiful blonde hair lady she looked like Darien.

"Hello my dear my name is lilly, I am Dariens mother" lilly said.

I just stood their I didnt know what to say.

Darien told me your name is Violet is that right" she said.

I just nodded,

"Well if you need anything don't hesitate to ask I will be in the garden tending to my rose garden" she said and walked out to the garden.

As I made my way to sit in one of the empty seats, a girl my age sat in front of me.

"Hello I'm sorry to be rude but why are you here"she said

I didn't have to know this girl but I could tell she was the whore in this pack by the way she dressed.

With her tight clothes and her breast hanging out, plus the make up she wore she was the barbie whore, her platinum blond hair her fakeness wreaked of desperation.

I didn't say a thing as she looked at me.

"I've heard about your mate and your unborn pup, what a tragedy, you must be so devastated poor little thing didn't know it's mom is whoring around after their death " she said giggling around.

I didn't like people calling me a whore if my mate was

still alive I wouldn't have to worry about being here, we'd be in our little home that we bought.

So I didn't like people like her disrespecting my family so I got up and punched her so hard that she was knocked out.