chapter 25

The time I woke up, I was naked next to a figure next to me, I looked up, I was scared I knew this wasn't my mate, I knew who exactly who it was.
I got off the bed slowly puting on his long T-shirt on, I hated that I had his scent on my body, but I feared that he took advantage of me.
I felt my bump still their, I placed my hand on my stomach, hoping my baby would tell me he or she is ok.
I walked slowly on the floor board and quietly opened the door, I looked out and noticed no one was their I quickly walked out to the hallway, I felt an arm pull my wrist. I turned around quickly and it was Jaxson Half naked.
"Where do you think your going, mate" he said.
I pulled my wrist from him, he didn't look pleased.
"What did you do to me" I question.
He pulled me for a kiss, I couldn't push him back, he picked me up and held me like he did when we were mates, but now it felt so wrong I kicked and screamed for him to let go, he didn't budge.
He gently placed me on the bed and, my body felt stiff I couldn't move I felt him pull off the shirt exposing my naked body, I couldn't scream anymore, I watched him as he touched my body, his hand felt rough and disgusting.
He placed a kiss on my cheek and looked me in the eyes with lust, while my tears filled with anger, and hurt.
"Don't cry my love, why should you cry I'm your mate, I will always be part of you no matter what" he said.
As he slowly trailed kisses down to my chest, he sucked my on my breast, a moan escaped my lips, I curse myself for doing it this isn't right, he slowly looked up at me with a big smile, I felt my body, but I wasn't controlling it.
my left arm pulled him for a kiss.
I tried to stop myself, but it didnt happen, we kissed passionately, I felt him part my legs, in my head I screamed for Darien, hoping he would find me,
I felt his man hood at my extrance with one big push I felt his shaft it felt amazing I gripped my hands around his neck as he held my buttom, I felt him slowly entering me than he went faster and faster, I quickly felt my body needing for release, I layed my eyes on Jaxson, I knew he was close to his climax he stopped for a minute and looked into my eyes, he knew I didn't want this but that didn't stop him.
He began thrusting again, he pulled me closer to him, he went deeper and deeper in me I screamed when i felt my orgasm, a couple of seconds later, I heard him grunt as he released.
He collapse on top of me.
We were both breathless as we layed on the bed.
I didn't say anything my heart was broken I knew my mate felt the betrayal, I knew he felt it I wish I could've stopped it.
He got up and put on a pair of jeans and kissed my cheek.
"I got you some clothes now I want you to be a good little mate and head to the shower, I'll you later" he said.
He grabbed his t shirt and put it back on.
"Oh and don't try to leave, because you can't not until I say so, understood" he said looking back at me.
"Yes love, I do"i said.
It felt so weird I can hear but I can't speak, it's like I was possessed by something that is doing all the work for me, I just watched as my body had sex with Jaxson.
"I felt a tear go down my cheek I feel horrible, I feel so vulnerable, I feel disgusting how I enjoyed being in bed with someone else who isn't mine anymore, someone who I wanted more than anything, but him touching and holding me didn't feel right anymore the sparks were long gone.
My body got up and walked into the shower.
I was all cleaned up I looked at my belly, how disappointed my child must've felt, his/her mother in bed with her mother's dead mate.
I dried my hair, added some makeup that were left for me, he did know me well he had every make up I used when we were together in his bathroom, I felt my hand reach for the foundations, I just starred looking as my hands did the work.
When I was done I looked so different my makeup felt dark my cheeks were in a darker bronze and my eyes, were smokey, my lips were a dark colored red, I looked like a corpse bride , I walked out naked into the dark room.
I looked around and found a long red silk dress, I put it on and looked at my self, I looked emotionless as I went into the living room.
Their I saw three men sitting and talking, while sipping on whiskey.
Jaxson was the one to turn around, he looked at me the same way as he did when we were once mate.
"You look beautiful " he said as he kissed my cheek.
"Come here I want you to meet my friends"
They were very handsome men to be part of the legions.
"This is Drake, and Ryan, they are part of The Legions."he said.
He pulled me into his lap.
His hand accidentally touched my belly and he removed his hand and placed them around my side.
"So you both were having fun upstairs weren't you" Drake said.
I didn't say anything , but my body did.
"Yes we were having such a great time weren't we my love" I said.
I just rolled my eyes, I never said that, you cursed me you jerk, I thought to myself.
He tried to pull me into a kiss but my body didn't want to.
"No dont kiss me, I have lipstick on, if you kiss me you'll ruin it " I said.
He chuckled and kissed me anyways.
I felt his wet lips all over mine, I just wanted to throw up.
I kinda felt my body, feel nauseous,
"I have to go to the bathroom " I said.
I was so glad I was away from him, I saw my body head to the toilet and threw up all the meal from yesterday, which wasn't much.
I felt my body release, I saw Sabrina walk in.
"Shh.. don't say nothing, I let you go because I know its wrong for him to control you like that, I will let you be free but you must promise to act like you in love with him, if you dont he will demand me to curse you for good, for now play along with his plan, you must remember that ok Violet" Sabrina said.
I nodded as she fixed my make up I went into the living room and saw him wait for me.
Oh how I wanted to hurt him.
"Come sit right next to me. My love he"said.
I walked next to him and sat down I only answered when he asked me a question, but the whole time I was quiet.
"I'm sorry for what's going to happen to your unborn child, violet " Drake said.
I was shocked, what were they planning to do with my child, I had to play along if they found out I was free from that curse this time he would make it permanent.
"Yes it is very sad isn't, but I don't care anymore, all I want to do is be with my true love" I said gazing through his eyes.
"I'm glad to hear that, in six hours we will start the ceremony as the solor eclipse begin, we will take the power of your unborn bastard, and it would be give to us, we will have order in this world, no human can kill us, we will rule this world, and you as my queen" Jaxson said.
I just smiled.
"And you would my king" I said.
As he came in for a kiss, I placed my lips onto his, we kissed passionately again, I wanted to cry soo bad, how could someone want to hurt an innocent baby for power.
I prayed to my mother for her help but for mostly Darien to save me.
where are you Darien?