chapter 23

A/N
hello everyone hope you enjoyed my book, I'm trying my best to be a good writer hey no one's perfect, I'm kinda getting some ideas on how to write these stories, so any ways on the next chapter you will find out who the Unknown POV belongs to, so keep on reading and find out. :)
Oxoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown

"Sabrina did the magic work" I said  pacing around the small room where Sabrina the witch worked on  her magic.

She sat near a small table speaking in Latin, holding a shirt that belongs to Darien.

"It is done sir, when she wakes him up he will  not have control of himself, he will hurt her but not enough to kill her Sabrina said.

"Are you sure about this" I questioned.

She just nodded her head.

"100%, I cast a spell on this camomile tea bag for her to drink when she is alone, I know that she will be too afraid of Darien and she would lock herself in a room away from her mate, it would be long enough for freddrickson to get in her room and give it to her"sabrina said.

When she said the word  "mate" it pissed me off, I know he is her mate, but once upon a time ago she belonged to another.

It disgusted me knowing she is betraying her true mate.

Sabrina looked at me with worried eyes she backed away and looked onto her feet.

"Give me the tea bag, I Will  give it to Freddrickson and he will do the job I mean your his mate, he will do anything for you my sweet" I traced my finger onto her cheek for a witch she was beautiful, her long red hair, her pale skin, her freckles , and her blue eyes, she was a keeper no wonder Freddrickson wants to be with his mate so bad that he would betray hid pack for a girl.

I left the room and headed to the living room their Riley was on the table reading a news paper while Drake was on the couch making out with a vampire.

I sat across from Riley he was the one who was much more mature than Drake, but I know He gets the job done.

"So tomorrow is the big day, have you figured out how your going to get the girl here" Riley said flipping through the paper.

I cleared my throat so Drake could hear.

"Yes I have I was hoping we could talk in private" Looking at Drake and his little toy,

Drake whispered into the girl and she got up and left, we were alone, drake grabbed a chair and sat on the other end.

"Ok  so tell me Jacks how are we going to get the power from the girl" drake said.

"Well you see here I have the solution right here, rasing my hands so he could see it, I am going to give it to Freddrickson  he will go back to his pack and let her drink it, when she does, the enchantment that Sabrina  casted will bring her here ,than by tomorrow we will absorb all their power into these three rings, which will give us ultimate powers beyond our dreams" I smirked.

I could tell they both looked pleased, with my idea.

"This seems to easy what happens if Darien finds out his mate is gone and he finds her wondering off" drake said.

I got off the chair and called freddrickson in.

"Yes sir" he bowed down and looked scared.

" I want you to take this homewith you, when the time is right I want you to let Violet take a sip of this, than after that keep an eye on her make sure no one see her leave the pack I want you to distract The big bad wolf and, I will meet her their call me the second she leaves I will meet up with her in the woods.

He nodded and left quickly,

"We need to get this right, and tonight is the night we take what should be ours" I said.

They looked back at each other as if they were mindlinking.

"What are you both talking about" I said

Giving them a dirty look.

"Nothing it's just we are wondering what are you going to do with the girl after after we take  her power " Riley said.

I didnt't say nothing I headed to the door and I looked over at them again.

"I'm taking what is rightfully mine"

A/N SO THE UNKNOWN POV IS NAMED JACKS, SO ON THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL FIND OUT WHY HE CALLED VIOLET HIS.
SORRY I HAVE BEEM BUSY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOALS IN LIFE, I'VE LEARNED THAT I DECIDED I WON'T HAVE ANYONE IN MY LIFE NOT YET THOUGH  I NEED TIME TO GET TO KNOW MYSELF AND FIND OUT WHO. I AM PUT FIRST I NEED TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS OF SOMEDAY BECOMING A WRITER Or cosmetology

Well anyways enjoy