Tomato Red

This night my sleeping wasn't the great so I decided to go and relax by the hotel's pool. Me and my mom did it very often way back home. Whenever I felt down I just go out and relax under sun's touch.

"Mornin' Kak, Jot. Where are you going?"

"Good morning beautiful" Kakyoin respond while Jotaro just nodded. Beautiful? "we are going to buy train tickets, would a cute lady come with us?" cute?.

"No thanks, don't feel like walking, I will be at the pool if you need me"

"OK..." he said, lowering his voice.

"Bye! Be careful you two"

Passing by the elevators a hand grabbed me from inside, I pull out Purple Ace by instinct.

"Calm down, y/n, it's just me" from behind me I hear Avdol voice "I just wanted to say that, Mr. Joestar used Hermit Purple"

"And...?"

"And it said that Kakyoin is a traitor, be careful around him. And tell us if you notice something bizarre about him"

"Now that you said... Earlier he was a bit abnormal"

"What do you mean?"

"He called me beautiful and cute"

"And? Why not do it, he just said the truth" whats wrong with the guys today? I can handle Pollnaref, but 3 of him? I don't think.

"You guys get hit by a stad, or something? Anyway I'm going to the pool"

When I reach the pool, a certain red headed boy caught my eyes. What is he doing here? Didn't he said that he will go with Jotaro? I approach him

"Good morning y/n, what are you doing?"

"Morning again? I can ask the same thing. Weren't you going to buy train tickets?"

"No." strange... "Hey Kakyoin, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what's it?" I need to be sure he isn't a false or have a bug.

"Lie down" I pat the sun lounger beside me, he lied down and I took the opportunity to sit on his stomach, but with not enough pressure to hurt him.

"H-hey, y-y/n what are you d-doing?" again his face was red.

"Just calm down... I need to verify" there was no bug "ready! Anyway what are you doing at the pool in uniform"

"Cause this is who I am, a Japanese student so I need to dress Like that. Can you please get of me?" a couple of girls pass by while giggling that was the moment when I realized what our position looked like. My face is now more redden than his.

"Sorry" I got of him and I sat down on the sun lounger. A few minutes has passed in total silence, I decided to start a conversation "Mannnn I love the sun" he looked at me with a eyes closed, I continued "my grandfather used to practice a kind of respiration that can produce an energy manifesting as ripples throughout their body and that is identical to the energy of the Sun" I closed my eyes too "I also can do it, somehow my dad and mom don't. Grandma used to tell me stories about my grand grandfather who can do it too. It seems like is a family thing. Wanna see?"

"Absolutely" he is now sitting, full attention on me, I fell how my boby warms as I had Inspire and espire. I get closer to the pool and when I wanted to step on the water Hierophant's green tentacle was around my waist.

"It's alright! Trust me" I said at the red headed boy, he didn't remove his stand. I just ignored him and step on the water like it was something solid. He came closer to get a better look

"How can you do that??" I noticed some people staring at us so I got again on land

"Hamon" I simply respond "Hey, let's go back in the hotel, a crowd start to form here, enemies hide better in crowded places"

"You are right y/n, let's go"

Time skip

"Yeah, We have the original" said gramps talking at the phone with Jotaro. Now I'm so angry how can some shit head though he can copy Kakyoin? How can you be this stupid??

"What's wrong y/n, you seem distracted" Avdol asked

"Nothing I just thinking how a stupid you can be to think you can just copy Kakyoin, even 100 of copies whoudn't be enough to be as good as the original" in the room silence invaded then I realized what I said, my face probably look like a tomato now.

*bonus*

Narator's voice: on they way to India the teenagers talked and played diverse games to pass the time. Mostly they played 'what I see with my eyes', even Jotaro played he said "with my eyes I saw two bird, one with red feathers and one with (h/c) feathers who don't realize how much they like each other"

"WHERE?" the other two said in same time not talking the clue he was talking about them