The Pervert Monkey Part. 2

We meet with the others at the life boats. Just the four guys, Anne and me apparently the rest of the crew was dead.

"OH MY GOD! What happened to you!?" gramps yell when he saw us

"We just fought with the monk- urangutan. Don't worry about me" Kakyoin and Pollnaref looked at me kinda pale, probably from the blood that was dripping from my head.

Pollnaref and Avdol chatted about random things while me sitting sleepy beside Kakyoin. The pain in my chest didn't disappear. I got out Purple Ace.

"My chest hurt can you look at it?" I said to him

"W-what?! S-sur-e" I hear a familiar voice, Kakyoin, his face was red like a tomato. What's wrong with him?

"Not you, dummie" I said pointing behind him where Purple Ace was

"S-sorry" he was still red. Ace approached me and put his forehead on my chest slowly disappearing until his whole head was in. The other attention was now directed at me.

"Pulse... Normal. Tension... Normal. Vital organ damage... None. Bone damage... Yes. So a broken rib?" he got his head out

"uw? Uw?" I pat his head

"Oi! What was that?" Jotaro asked

"Just a little check out." the confused look in his face was still here "I can do it to see if my body don't function at normal level. I have little pain in the chest so I used it. However I can got more detailed information, I can even tell what you eat in the last week. Wanna see?" he nod

"Try it on Kakyoin" he said amused. I look at the red haired boy and he close his eyes

"Alright, but don't try anything suspicious" I roll my eyes at his comment. Purple put his forehead on his chest and because of the stand-user connection I can fell his warm too.

"Your heart beat a little faster that normal, but in rest you are a healthy big boy. Oh and I can tell you eat a cherries a lot, like a looot"

His cheeks turned a pale pink "there are my favorites, you know?"

'wow' I can read in others faces

Time skip

I start to feel more tired, at the point I can open my eyes properly

Kakyoin pov

I see y/n struggle with tiredness for a while. I close my eyes for a moment thinking about how I through she asked me to look at her chest. I'm so stupid. Is just normal for my heart to beat faster after that... My thoughts were interrupted by the pressure in my shoulder. When I opened my eyes I saw her sleeping figure resting on me, I noticed she was cold so I wrapped my hand over her shoulders. The tired hit me as well so I just give up and I rest my head on the top of her's.

"I totality ship them!" I heard Polnareff whisper yelling. Maybe he is talking about that Strength's stand

(The poor Kakyoin, he doesn't know what to ship two characters means... Anyway I really appreciate your support, I enjoy so much to write this book, and your support just make me more excited <3)