First Meeting

No one pov

The guys were about to leave the Kujo estate when Avdol said

"Joseph, weren't we supposed to meet with y/n?"

"OH NOO! I almost forgot! Let's hurry to airport, she might be waiting already"

"Oi, old man. Who is she?" Jotaro asked, Kakyoin just listening to the conversation.

"She will come with us in Egypt. We don't know for sure if she is a stand user or not, but is always good to be a step ahead."

"Yare yare daze"

Time skip

The four guys arrived at the airport. And now they are waiting to the girl to show up.

"Look! Is she." Avdol pointed in her direction

She noticed the group and hurry up to say hi.

"Gramps! Avdol! Nice to see you again"

"Hello y/n. How was the fly?" Joseph spoke and the the Egyptian boy

"Long time no see"

"How rude of me, let's me allow to present my grandson, Jotaro Kujo." he muttered a 'hi' "and this is Noriaki Kakyoin"

"Hello y/n" he said kinda distant

"Nice to meet you all. I hope we will get along" you said still looking at the bizzare hairstyle the red headed boy had. "But I have a question. Why I am here?"

They all looked at each other and then Joseph spoke.

Time skip before Joseph explanation

"So a stand is like a ghost? If yes, I have one."

"It's not a ghost it's your soul projection, Jotaro also called it a evil spirit..." he smirked and when the realization hit him "you said you have one?!"

"Yes I do, wanna see? Purple ace!" your stand come out "I'm so happy that are people who also saw him I thought I was the only one. I want to see your's too."

"Hermit purple!"

"Magician's red!"

"hierophant green"

"... Star platinum..."

"we shall start heading to Egypt, we only had 50 days" Avdol said "Let's get in the plane"

Reader pov

What a strange group of people. For all that I know this guy Dio is bad and we need to beat him up to save Jotaro's mother. And this stand thing, I know Purple ace since I had 6 years but I never knew he is a stand.

I know Gramps since childhood when he come to visit us with grandma Suzie. With Avdol I have meet two or three times. Jotaro is somehow scary, being so tall, and Kakyoin is neutral.

I hope those karate lessons will help...

A/n sorry if the characters are a bit ooc, I do my best. Kakyoin is my best boy. Also this is a au when he survive.