Already Friends?

Reader pov

"The flight to Singapore will take off in a few minutes, pleas put your seal belts and secure your devices" the speakers ecoed.

My place is beside Kakyoin by the window. It is a bit awkward. I need to start a discussion. Maybe ask him when he got his stand? I already know that Jotaro got it for not so long in prison?

"So..." he spoke "how did you get your stand?" he can read minds?

"... When I was about 6 years he just appeared, when some guy start cursing my mother. However, day by bay I start to get more lonely, my 'frends' started telling me bad things like, I'm creepy and talk to ghosts. By the time only Purple ace stood beside me. What about you?"

"  I was born with him, by the time I understood that I'm the only one who can see him, and I give up making friends. We have somehow similar backstories." he smiled, but the sadness in his eyes is overflowing

"Hey! Don't be sad! Now I'm am your friend."

Narator voice: but little did the girl know that her words really moved the cherry loving boy. And deep inside he was happy.

"But we only know each other for about a hour and so..." he giggled.

"...I know! Just like love at first sight, but friendship at fist sight?"

"Work with me" he giggled even more. I smiled with my eyes closed.

We chat for about different Topics. He told me about how he meet Dio and about Jotaro saving him from the bud, and I told him about my country and how I meet gramps.

After a while the rest of passengers were asleep, just a annoying buzzzz like a fly was trapped inside.

Time skip after you landed (I can't remember anything from this episode, sorry)

We are safe in Hong Kong, Kakyoin defeated the stand like a pro.

We decided to go and eat at a restaurant. I'm really curious about the dishes from here. While the rest of the group decided what is the best way to get in Egypt, I noticed a guy with grey hair staring at us especially me... If this guy don't cease it I will beat the shit out of him. Suddenly he stand up and head is out direction.

"Sorry to interrupt, I'm a tourist from France, and I can't read this menu"

"Yeah sure, give it to me, what do you want?" asked Gramps

"something with chicken..." said the French guy while pulling out the chair beside me and sat down.

In the end the order was totally wrong, not chicken but frogs, disgusting

"I'm sorry to say but I don't have appetite anymore" Kakyoin and gramps looked and me for a second and the the French guy spoke

"What caring for details, this star carrot... I have a friend who have a sign like this on his back" Dio...

The guy get out his stand and stabed gramps fake arm, lucky. Avdol got magician's red out too and start fighting him.

"Let's go in a open space, where you can fight at maximum power, Avdol"

We all got into a strange park, Pollnaref was winning when

"Crossfire hurricane special!" Avdol yelled and when Pollnaref was burning on the ground. What a painful way to die...

"Hey, you will let's him die, like this?" I said

"You are right, y/n." he trow a knife beside him "end your life with it" he could trow it at the adversar and stab him but he didn't do it.

"We can't let's him die" Avdol said and point at the bug. Disgusting.

"Hurry up and kill it, is the most disgusting part" and then Jotaro killed the bug.

We head to the port, from what I know from here to Singapore we are going with a boat. I'm a bit nervous.

"What's wrong y/n?" Kakyoin asked, maybe he really can read minds

"I'm just nervos, I've never been on a boat"

"It's all right, relax, maybe we will see dolphins"

"Yeah you are right"

"Mr. Joestar, can I ask you a question? Why you didn't pull of your gloves even when we eaten?" we hear from behind 'so he is joining us....' I thought.