chapter thirty

Chapter thirty:

*the final battle*PART TWO

Sam’s P.O.V

   We lunched forward , vampires super speeding and humans using normal speed , some carrying rifles and machine guns and others holding daggers and arches , the two sides of the battle collided , blood splashed around , screaming echoed through the wind , my heart ached every time I had to slice someone’s neck open , they whimpered and growled and howled , but I  didn’t stop , how could I knowing that some of them took away Talia’s chance to be human, to grow old with her kid and Ed , suddenly I felt a wave of anger coming out of my dead heart , sadness , sorrow and pain , they killed her , they killed my love , yes now I am sure , I love her .

  I killed hundreds and they were still coming, I was starting to lose hope , I stood still for a while , covered in blood , my hands dripping with blood , “where are you?” I mumbled under my breath , I heard someone yelling , but I couldn’t move anymore I was tired and depressed , it seemed like we weren’t going to see the sunrise today ,maybe it’s better like this…she might be dead already who knows? I better give up now before it’s too late.., I opened my eyes and looked up to see Ed shouting at me “ Sam! Look at me! Snap out of it for god’s sake!” he shook me back and forth , I opened my mouth to reply but then I noticed something behind him…I couldn’t believe my eyes , it can’t be happening , not now ,how could she do this to me? I thought she was on our side.

    There stood Talia with that Victor guy with his arm around her , some werewolves and some vampires stood beside them , oh so I’m the idiot ,I thought , Ed noticed my gaze as he turned to look behind him and stared at the smirking bastard “Talia.” He greeted calmly “Ed.” She replied not moving from her place , “where were you?” I spoke walking closer ignoring the hisses from the werewolves and vampires on the bad guy’s side , she looked away and stayed silent “ what? You can’t even say it in my face? That you used me like a toy? That you never really stopped working for him?!” I was shouting now , I couldn’t hold back anymore , tears were leaking out of my eyes , and I didn’t really care how broken I looked , I wanted her to see it , to see how she crushed me.

   Then she looked up but not at me, behind me and nodded slightly, what the..?, as I looked behind me Ed lunched past me and at the werewolves shredding them , Rosy took two vamps and Dena three other , I looked back to Talia to see her pulling her hand out of victor’s chest “I told you you won’t get away with that kiss, my lips only belong to him” she whispered softly in his ear then released his heart on the floor and faced me once again.

  Ed patted my shoulder but I was still confused and kept looking from one to another “what just happened? “ everyone smiled then Dena came closer and rubbed my back gently “ it was a trap , she was a spy for them yes but she told them false information and told what they were really up to”she told me.

  I frowned and looked at Talia with teary eyes “ and you all couldn’t have told me ?!” she flinched slightly at my anger , Ed gripped my arm tightly “ we had to not let you find out or you would have ruin the plan..I’m sorry brother I’m the only one to blame”.

  I calmed down and whipped my face and eyes then turned around ready to leave but someone bumped into my back hard and wrapped two arms around my waist and she cried furiously , like a little kid , “i-I’m sorry… please don’t do this to me I c-can’t I can’t live without you” she confessed.

  I sighed softly “I love you silly “ I said as I turned to face her and pulled her closer and held her tight “ I l-l-love you too “ she said sniffling , “let’s go home” I told her , she nodded .