chapter thirteen

*pink or blue?*

ed's p.o.v

  I walked in my...father's castle holding my wife by the hand "its okay dont be scared","im not,i have you to protect me"i smiled at her then walked towards the office"hey big brother!" my anoying sibling tackled me ,"oh my god sam! can you be carefull? i almost draged talia with me"i gat up cleaning my clothes"who?"he stared at me,"my wife ,come here honey"i watched my beautiful wife walk towards us,im surprised the pregnancy is barely showing, i puled her by the hand closer "sam ,this is talia my wife,talia this is my anoying brother",his mouth formed a big o as he looked at her from head to toe,"stop drooling"she said while snaping her finger in his face and smiled"hmm sharp and sassy,i like her already"he laughed slightly, "dont forget im a vampire talia"he flashed his fangs at her,she grined and held my hand"well this guy is a vamp too and look how scared i am"she said while pointing at me,"my manhood is hurt"i put on a sad face and whiped invisble tears "aww i didnt mean it like that honey"she kissed my cheek and smiled, "by the way sorry i couldnt come to the wedding i had werewolf buisness ",i grined"so where's dad samy?","uh..i dont know did you check the office?", "i was about to",wow his brother is kind of handsome ,altho he sounds  competetive and big headed,"he's nice when you get used to him"i whipered in her ear,she blushed "stay out of my head you"i smiled "nope i need to know who else you think is handsome",she play-pushed me "being tough huh?","um..love birds ,dont mean to desterb you but when are you gana open the door?"my lil bro said while looking at us,"yeah ,the door,right"i opened it and peeked in,"ahh ed! come in please","um...dad remember talia ?","oh yes you're wife,i met her at the wedding,is she okay?","well ..its not that "i pushed the door opened to let him see her,"oh my...congragulations son,he gat up and puled me in a hug "thanks dad,but theres some things we need to ask you"i put my hand in my pocket, "of course please come in"he puled away and huged talia gently "nice to see you again",she gave him an honest smile"nice to see you too dad ",we steped in taking a seat facing his desk,he walked around it and sat down"so what do you want to ask me you two?"he leaned back into his chair,talia squezed my hand tighter,"well...i was woundering,is it safe?i mean a human carying a half breed?",he sat straight"yes i believe so,she just needs to rest and feed him/her alot",i jumped forward"yes!about that,what is she sopose to eat?,she's still eating human food but ...blood crossed my mind 'cuz...i heared the baby ask for it",he rised an eyebrow in question"the baby asked for it?","yeah i heared his/her thoughts", he looked at both of us"well you should try it out then",there was a few moments of silence, she's more my age ,why did she marry my grompy older brother?and she's really cute..

"i heared that!" i snapped at sam who was deeply going through inapropreat thoughts about my wife, "sooorry"he replied innocently,"whats that about?"talia whispered in my ear,"just..my brother being himself"i gave her a small smile then turned to my dad"is the baby gonna have the same powers as me?",he smiled"of course not...everyone has their own powers son ,and i can’t wait to see my grandchild’s " he smiled into the air ,i gat up snapping him off his memories, “ we should get going “ ,he stood p aswell “yes of course“ he gave me a quick hug.

*after three mounths*

Talia’s p.o.v

Im getting bigger,talia said to her self rubing her baby bomp,she looked in the merrior and couldn’t wait to go to the doctor’s apointment ,today they find out the gender of the baby.

I smiled feeling my husband holding me, frankly im getting used to him coming out of nowhere and holding me i gigled, he almost gave me a heart attack last week when i was in the shower and he toched me, i screamed at the top of my lungs before he quickly shut me up with a sweet kiss, “you better get used  the other stuff too Mrs rainheart“he said while smiling against my neck,“shall we ?“, “absolutly my dear wife“,we walked out heding to his black rang rover,what’s with boys and cars anyways ?,after a few talks about names and the nursery that was still in progress we were there, i took a deep breath,“ready honey ?“, i nodded and steped off the car waiting for him which never happens in the house considering he was able to use his vampie speek there, he gave his hand to me nd i took it without any hisitation,once i was laying there with jello on my tumy the stress was going higher and higher,“calm down it’s not like he’s gonna say the gender is cheez“, i smiled, could he be serious at all ?, “congrats Mr and Mrs rainheart you’re having a little girl“ the doctor anounced, i smiled and quickly foccused on ed’s face trying to read his reaction,he kissed me “i can’t wait to meet her“ he smiled from ear to ear, i was releaved because i didn’t know which gender he prefered having, most man want a boy so i’m still nervous about the whole thing,“don’t be,i’m the happiest man just knowing that it’s our baby“, i smiled.

Once home he insisted on anouncing it to his father and brother,his step mom was nowhere to be seen afer the “revelation“,anyways here we were holding pink shoes while walking in the black’s residence,“dad ! sam ! come here quick !“,i watched my excited husband calling them ,in a blink of an eye they stood there with a questionable look on their faces,“is everything okay son ?“ then ed steped towards his father and waved the pink shoes in his face,“a baby girl dad, a beautful little girl“he said as his eyes started tearing ,his dad puled him into a tight hug,“i’m so happy for you“ he let go of ed“did you choose a name yet ?“, ed looked back at me and gestured for me to joint hem, i did so“well we had lots of names but eventualy there were two left jason if i twas a boy and rose if a girl, so i guess we’re going with rose ?“ he looked down at me which was snuggling against his wram chest like love struck puppy, “ yeah i guess so“ i gave him a smile then suddenly noticed that sam wasn’t behind james anymore, he was at my side just staring,then ed noticed“aren’t you gonna congragulate us ?“while squezing me tighter to him, was it just me or they couldn’t stand eachother  sometimes ? ,“of course“sam put on a fake smile“congragulations“he held ed in a brotherly hug then hugged me which in my opinion took longer then it should .

A/N :we havnt talked in a while guys,enjoying the book ?, if yes let me know by voting ,commneting even messaging me or on the website which you have a memory lost if you dont have it memorised in your head by now,anyways what do you think is going on in sam’s head ?maybe you want a sam’s p.o.v ?, leave the answer in the comments plz i’ll change the next chapter with your requests, and also there will be big surprises so remember to breath, and new characters are coming in chapter 16 or so ,love you all xxooxx.