chapter eight

(did you like chapter seven? if you did make sure i know, vote and comment and the most important go to the website http://jennysomething25.wix.com/jenny-something if you have suggestions don't hesitate i'm open minded , and here comes the surprise in this chapter, finally right?)

*come again?*

 Ed's p.o.v

"you do realize it doesn't matter to me, one of your kind broke the agreement and killed my father, i'm killing you anyways" i said waving my sword as i spoke, "yes but that would mean losing your real father"  I froze slowly turning to face him once again

"what are you talking about?", "i know Raymond wasn't your biological dad....son"

  wait what? what did he just call me?

i'm positive it was 'son'

oh you again

you mean 'me' again

this isn't the time for this ,shush

"are you listening?", "what..", "i said i'm your father and this is your little brother...well half brother ..Sam"he said pointing at then teen vampire

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!!

   everything was blur i felt like i was in a bubble, i couldn't hear properly i couldn't speak or move,my life is a lie? really?! i just found out that my dad isn't really my dad and now a blood sucker telling me i'm his son, it can't be, i never anted to taste blood and i ate human food.

 "i know you're confused son y-..", "don't call me son , i'm not your son", "you are but alright i wont, listen to me carefully, you're mother and i were in love , i was willing to marry her but her parents didn't agree obliviously because i'm not human , but we still saw each other in secret, but then...her parents introduced her to him...Raymond, he was charming ,nice and human  so she fell for him, unfortunately she was pregnant , and he knew but didn't mind, he just wanted her to be his forever but "karma" happened as you humans call it, she died giving birth to you."

Sam's P.O.V

what?! no , he's my brother?!! , anyone but him, but...that means i wont be king anytime soon...oh come on give me a brake!

  the dizziness went away and i could stand again, so i did "what do you mean he's my brother?!! i can't believe this, and you didn't even tell me", "well you're not good with secrets son"

"so you KILLED HIM?!!" that annoying human shouted, "no no it wasn't me i swear on my thrown"my father said, "...why should i believe you?" ," because i'm your dad?" , "look...this is just...too much for me right now let me process this and i'll come to you if i have questions..now leave ,you're scaring my people" , "actually they aren't 100% your people " i grinned but my father shushed me with a hit on my head, what? i'm just messing with him...ugh.

Ed's P.O.V

  i feel numb,I've never felt like this before , it's just...blank, a vampire is my father...i never thought something like this could happen to me , I didn't know hybrids existed ..?

He walked home that night , wounded, not on the outside but on the inside.

   Not  knowing who he was anymore

   He needed to find himself again,find a reason to  live

   To fight back and survive,thinking it through ...maybe he had one and never noticed it,but still,being a half breed wasn't going to be as easy as being a human.

(surprise! if you wanna see it go to the website http://jennysomething25.wix.com/jenny-something then click on characters drawing  and it works on phones so yay)