chapter fourteen

(in the previous chapter it was after three mounths of preganancy which means add them)

Blood prince

All rights reserved  

*you deserve to live*

Six months later: Talia’s p.o.v

I looked around everyone was sweating and breathing heavily as if after a fight, I saw ed looking down at something, I reached for him but my hand went right through ,“ed?what’s going on?“,no answer, I got closer and peeked to see what he was looking at, at the horrifying seen  I screamed as loud as I could while looking at...

“wake up baby, you’re having a nightmare“, someone was shaking me, I slightly opened my eyes to see ed’s worried face looking at me, I was out of breath“i-I saw..“,he interopted“I know baby , I know“he held me tight trying to comfort me, I started feeling pain,a lot of pain so I pushed him away to see a frown froming on his face“whats wrong?“, “ahhh! It hurts“I kept saying over and over while holding my belly.

Ed’s p.o.v

I was horrified ,my wife is having our child, RIGHT NOW!, “breath honey“ I quickly picked her up to see the wet sheets under “you’re water broke“ I started to move toward my father’s room since he insisted on having us every weekend, “dad! DAD!“ I yelled while speeding out towards the car, I put her in the back seat laying and breathing hard, I didn’t waste time  turning when I felt him behind me “it’s time?“ I simply nodded as I stepped in the driver’s seat and turned my car keys roughly as it started “calm down “my father said already sitting next to me and smiling, as I drove like a maniac to the hospital I noticed the scratching marks on my arms and felt the ones on my neck, I chuckled realizing my dear Talia was in so much pain that she didn’t even care if she had to chop off my head to stop the pain.

**

“push baby push“ I demanded her while she griped me like a tiger, after some screams ,pushing, sweat and not feeling my hand anymore I heared a small scream and this time it wasn’t talia, I turned around to see a nurse cleaning a very small baby then handing it to me“hi there little rose“I leaned on Talia to let her see our gorgeous baby girl, she smiled wide “rosy“ the name barely came out of her mouth after all the fatigue holding her prisoner.

Once back home Sam was all over rose,making faces and kept going on about how cute and small she is, everyone was busy with the kid when we heared howls and barks…oh no.

After two hours of arguing with werewolves ,making sure that they know once they attack we wont spare any of their kind,it might seem selfish that I wouldn’t care if I had to kill a werewolf female but couldn’t live if my talia or little rosy died,that’s just my human side being like this,talia was griping me while we sat there listening to bangs and loud knocks on the door “give us the baby and no one will be hurt“ as if, but now you could see who was really afraid them,guess from who, yup a baby, a new born,and there was no way I was letting them toch my angel both of them,little rosy was asleep in my arms,then a loud noise made us all jump from our places,time to fight,I handed rose to talia and james ,sam and I stood forward protecting them,“that thing is a freak“, thing?,freak?,I lost it I jumped on the big werewolf as he shape shifted and dug my fangs in his neck,surprisingly he didn’t black out,he just smiled then jumped towards talia and rosy ,everything went in slow motion as I froze,no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get my feet to move,I was so angry at myself,“DAD!“ I heared sam scream, we killed the two others and rushed at his side, my dad had protected talia and the baby,he covered them just in time as the wolf dug  his teeth and claws into him,sam was sobbing while rocking him quitly,“please dad..dont go“he managed to say with a low voice as tears ran down his cheeks,his last words were “ed….*caugh caugh*..take the thrown“.

It happened again

My dad died.

A/N: don’t hate me /.\ ….sorry it had to be a sad death and only james is who I actually could kill,maybe someone else will die too…hmm oh I’m writing my thoughts..i really shouldn’t

Im weird deal with it ‘-‘

Ed’s fight face: (9’-‘)9 “wana fight bro? huh?“,isn’t he handsome? ‘-‘