Chapter 11

I know, I know. It’s been a week since the last update.. sorry (; But, it’s here now ! I’ve been super busy with homework all month, and I still have some shit I have to get done, so yeah. Haha, but I love writing this story ~

Chapter 11

-Ailee-

I woke up to the sounds of hushing and whispering. I groggily opened one eye and saw 5 boys crowding around my bed.

“SHE’S AWAKE!” Louis yelled, causing me to wince. Liam shushed him, and Zayn hit him across the head. Giggling, I sat up and looked around the room.

“What time is it?” I said to no one in particular.

“Half past noon, love.” Harry replied, staring strangely at me. I touched my cheek. Was there something on my face?

“What?” I questioned, cocking a brow. He shrugged and walked away. Strange boy. Rolling my eyes, I turned to Louis, who was standing awkwardly by my bed.

“Did you guys come to my room just to wake me up?” I asked him. A smile escaped from his lips as he opened his mouth to answer.

“CAMILLE’S COMING OVER. SHE’LL BE HERE IN LIKE 10 MINUTES.!” he yelled excitedly, jumping up and down. I cracked a smile – I could see that Cam liked him a lot; and maybe Louis liked her too? They would have my blessing, anyway. I got out of bed, and looked over at the boys. “I’m gonna freshen up. I’ll come down, alright?” I said, and they filed out the door, closing it on their way out.

I sighed and looked in the mirror that was placed awkwardly on the wall. I fished through my purse and found my hair brush. Brushing through my tangled locks took some time, but if it made me look half decent, I was fine with spending some time. My makeup from last night was smudged – eyeliner & mascara all around my eyes, dark bags evident under my orbs. Sighing, I walked out of the guest room and into the toilets down the corridor.

I stared at the Ailee in the mirror. She looked almost dead; her eyes were lifeless and puffy, as if she had cried for days. Her hair was scrawny and dirty, and her usually rosy cheeks were pale and hollow. I took a tissue and ran it under some cool water. I wiped away the excess eye makeup and pinched my cheeks to bring back its color. I put my hair up into a bun and gave up. I looked horrible anyway.

When I got back to the guest room, I found a pair of sweats, a jack wills t-shirt, and a note waiting for me. I smiled at the kind gesture and read the note.

I thought you might need to change into something. –Harry

I reread the note over and over again, wondering why he was being so.. kind. I had been anything but to him. Sighing, I locked the room door and stripped out of my uncomfortable clothes. I put on the t-shirt and sweats and decided that I didn’t look half bad. I re-did my bun and headed downstairs.

When I got down, I saw a pair of flats by the door. Camille must be here! I pranced into the kitchen, suddenly feeling much happier.

Niall was at the counter, drinking something from a mug, while Cam, Louis, and Liam were sitting on the tall seats, chatting away. Zayn and Harry were nowhere to be found. I cleared my throat, causing all of them to look towards me. Niall rushed towards me when he saw me.

“Ailee! Have some tea. I’m like a professional tea maker, no joke,” he said, ushering me to have a seat. I thanked Niall, and looked at Cam, who was continuing her conversation with Louis.. and Liam.

Niall handed me a cute mug, and looked at me intently.

“What..?” I asked him warily, wondering what he wanted.