Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Omgg, you guys are making me so happy! Like 17 fans in 2 days – that’s crazy. 200 Reads? Amazing. I was like hyperventilating and all that crap (: Thank you~

-Harry-

“I’m Ailee. Ailee Stoner,” The girl said. I could feel my eyes widen as my face twisted in surprise. I had not met another person named Ailee; and I had hoped that I wouldn’t again. It hurt too much just to think about that day; about her. I noticed her staring at me and quickly tried to pull myself together. I forced a smile and gave her a hug.

While giving her a hug, I said to her, “That’s a gorgeous name you’ve got there, love.”

“Thanks, I love your name as well.” She replied, as she tried to pull away. I let her go and winked. I then asked her the question I had meant to ask since I first saw her.

“Why are you here? Excuse me if I sound rude, but you don’t exactly seem happy to be here.” I said, giving her a cheeky smile.

“Good question. My mate over there, Camille,” she pointed at the brunette, “bought tickets to this concert without consulting me first. Plus, I’m fed up with all the media advertising you lot,” she said, a frown on her face & a slight shrug on her shoulders.

“We aren’t so bad you know. I can’t help being amazing,” I said, trying to make conversation.  She rolled her eyes, causing me to chuckle.

“Errm, alright then. I’m going to go now,” she said, her deep blue eyes piercing me down. She pulled out her phone and walked away, leaving me standing, shocked. Usually people like her annoyed the hell out of me, but something about this girl made me want to know more. She was different – unlike any other girl I had ever met. I had thought that even the most plain and timid girl would fall for my wink, my laugh, my hugs. I guess I was wrong. But for once, I was alright with being wrong – I would just have to prove myself right.

-Ailee-

I couldn’t get him off of my mind; those huge, green orbs that had sent shivers down my spine, the strange chuckle he let out in random moments, his cheeky grins & winks he sent every once in a while, his curls, bouncing up and down as he talked. It had all seemed so familiar – yet so different. He was quite good looking actually. His eyes mesmerized m- what am I saying? I mentally slapped myself and trashed all the rubbish that was lingering in my mind – or at least tried to.

“So, so, so, so how was the concert?” Camille asked, waking me from my train of thought. We were sitting on the bus and I had hardly noticed her until now. I laughed and tilted my head, pretending to think.

“It was alright, I guess. The songs were as cheesy as could be, but I guess the lads were nice. I stayed on Twitter the whole time, you know,” I said, grinning at my friend.

“Well I thought it was bloody amazing. The songs were freaking amazing – not cheesy,” she said, sending a glare my way, “and the boys were absolutely beautiful. Seriously, sexier than in photos and films. Plus, they signed EVERYTHING and took like ten million pictures with me,” she added, showing me the proof. Her shoes, her shirt, her ticket, her purse, & even her phone case were signed. She then brought out her camera and started scrolling through all the photos she had taken. I laughed to myself and checked my phone. 0 texts. I am such a loner.

We separated ways and I walked myself home. I checked the time – 1:00am. Everyone would be asleep by now. I walked in the front door and sure enough, the lights were off, silence in the air. I smiled at the peacefulness and walked up the long stairway – all the way to the third floor. I got to my room and undressed. I put on some pajamas and walked to the washroom. I decided to take a shower tomorrow. I quickly cleansed off my makeup and washed up for bed. I entered my room and hit the hay.