Chapter 7

"So.....this is our first class together!" Molly had said with excitement.
"So basically leadership is were we like, improve our reading & speaking skills. There's a lot of fun projects & lots of presentations."

"Sound fun hah." I awkwardly said.

"Oh trust me it is."

The bell rang and we went to our classes. During class we basically just got to talk and get to know each other better. It was nice meeting new people.

"Hey there, I'm Henry."
I looked up & saw his pure brown eyes gazing at me. He had his hair up with gel and when he smiled his dimples were huge and adorable. He was real cute and smelled nice.

"H-hi, um I'm Katelyn.." I hesitated, he was gorgeous and had the perfect smile. I couldn't help myself but stare.

"Um so your the new girl right?"

"Y-yeah I am, I moved up here from Texas....Houston Texas."

"Oh sweet, wow your very gorgeous.." He said as he smiled and looked down.

"Oh thanks heh.." I started blushing like crazy. I couldn't help myself at all. He was perfect.
The bell rang and it was time for 2nd period.

"Hey well I'll see you later." as he winked and smirked as he walked away.
"Bye!" I said. I think I just got a crush on this boy. Henry. He was sweet & adorable. He looked like a bad boy with his jean-leather jacket, hair gelled & back, and his shiny earrings. But I honestly don't know...

"So Katelyn, I see you meet Henry." Molly popped up & winked at me.

"Oh my gosh can you not!" I said as I laughed.
"Do you like him!!?!?!?" Molly said with excitement & pushed me a bit.
"Well..." I got red.
"You do! Omg you have a crush on Henry!"
"Stop Molly we just meet." as I chuckled.

"Whatever but hey girl I'll see you 3rd period okay? By the way we have 3rd period gym with Henry tooooo!" Molly said when she winked at me and walked away and started holding hands with this random boy. I guess that was her boyfriend. But hey, they were cute.
"Bye Molly!" I yelled as I entered my next class.