Chapter 19

(Alex's POV)

It's been an hour and it was about 8:15. Katelyn has been blowing up my phone and I still don't know if I should go or not. I could hear the loud music across the street and people yelling. I didn't really like party's as much as I as used to when I was younger. But I just decided to go.

I put on some black pants that went with a white sweatshirt. I comb my hair back and slid on some white vans. As I was about to head out the door I got another message from Katelyn. I decided to just ignored it and walk across the street to Henry's house.

"OMG YOU CAME!" I heard Katelyn's voice behind me as I was shutting the front door closed. I turned around and as I did she jumped on me.

"Okay okay okay chill out.. I'm here okay?" I say as she backed up a little still having a huge smile on her face.

"Come on let's get you a drink." She grabbed me wrist end and made me follow. As I did I saw a lot of people from school. Most of them just stared & some said hi.

"Here." She handed me a drink of soda and as I took a sip and looked back she was gone. I could see her dancing with Molly, Liberty, and Jade. I smiled a bit until something caught my attention. I saw Henry. He was on the staircase glaring at me as he started walking to me.

"Hey, what the fuck are you trying to do? Huh?" He started to yell.

"Um.. honestly I don't know what your talking about." I answered.

"If I see you try to get my girl from me I'll hurt you, you got it?!"

I nodded and turned around. Honestly Henry's never acted like that to me. He needs to calm down. We never really talked as much but when we were younger we used to be close and go to each other's houses a lot. Then we just drifted off and stop talking.

"Hey come dance." Katelyn smiled and grabbed my hand as I quickly but my drink down.

"I don't really don't know how too.." I got red and looked down.

"It's okay, I don't either." she chuckled.

"But I'll look like a idiot..." I turned my head and saw Henry staring at me.

"We can look like idiots together." she had a sweet smile and grabbed both of my hands making me move.

(Katelyn's POV)

I was really happy Alex came to the party. We danced a bit and sat down. Molly, Libby, Jade, and our guy friends came and gathered around.
There was still a lot of people in the house but we were all sitting in the backyard porch by a fire.

"Guys let's play truth or dare!" Jade suggested.

"Okay I'm up or it." I say as other people agree. Alex agreed too.

"Okay truth or dare Katelyn?" Jade asked.

"DARE!" I yelled.

"I dare you to go up in Henry's room and grab one of his underwear and bring it back." she laughed as others did.

"Okay." I smirked.

I went back inside and saw no sign of Henry. Hopefully he wasn't in his room. I made my way up his stairs and turned to the hallway. I saw his door cracked a little and peeked inside, until I saw a girl...