Chapter 20

(Katelyn's POV)

I saw my friend Jessie sitting on his bed. I was wondering why she was there but I heard footsteps going to her. I decided to wait and see who it was. Henry. He started to sit next to her, as he brushed her hair out of her face. He grabbed her waist causing her to sit on top of him. She leaned in and they kissed.

I couldn't hold my tears in. I fell back causing me to let my cry out. I quickly got up and ran as I heard Henry open the door and called my name. As I ran down stairs Henry yelled my name as I turned around and saw him crying. Everybody stared and I walked out the door. As I ran I fell down and sat there crying. Alex and Molly ran out and to comfort me.

"Hey it's gonna be okay, alright princess?" Molly says as she wipes my tears as Alex grabbed me and holds me. I grabbed on to him tight.

"W-where's everybody e-e-else?" I stuttered.

"There still there bitching at Henry." Molly answered.

"Hey let's go to my place okay? It's closer and my parents aren't home." Alex says as Molly agreed.

We walked to his house and I was still crying. Molly opened the door and Alex sat me down with pillows and a blanket on the couch.

(Molly's POV)

"Okay Alex I'll go get some movies and video games and you get food, lots of junk food." I headed my way to the door.

"Okay but where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to get my boyfriend Cameron & were gonna go stop by my house, his place, and kitty's place to get our stuff and were all gonna stay the night here, K?"

"Yeah okay, that's a good idea. I'll see you later." He said as he walked to Katelyn and sat down with her.

I walked across the street and made my way to Henry's house. There wasn't much people at the party. I saw Jade talking to Henry. He was sitting on the ground with his hands on his head. He looked up at me and his face was filled with tears.

"I FUCKED UP!" He yelled.

I wanted to cry, not only because I felt bad for him but his and kitty's relationship is gone. I went outside looking for Cameron.

"Hey baby." He came up to me and kissed my forehead.

"Hey sweetie." I say as I hugged him.

"Okay so what's going on with Katelyn & Henry...are they okay?" He asked.

"No no no, that's the problem. Well, here's the plan, were going to go to your place, mines, and Katelyn's. were gonna get our stuff and stay the night at Alex's house. Were also getting video games and movies for kitty. Got it?"

"Alright, let's go." he answered.

It was about 11:00 p.m and u was worried about Katelyn. But hey, she's gonna be okay I thought.